Eternal Love

Arjun's POV

I closed my fist and hit the wall in rage. I'm not able to control my temper. I went to take a shower.

How did it happen??

I never fell in love with any girl. 

But this girl??

She is getting on my nerves. 

I'm happy when she smiles,

I'm sad when she is hurt,

What is happening with me?? This is a new kind of feeling to me. But, I can't enjoy and continue this. I know I'm not blessed to be in love. 

We both married with a condition that we can't take the relationship further. Especially I can't think about that even though she agrees, but that is not going to happen. She disliked me. I saw only hatred for me, in her eyes. So she will never accept my bitter past. 

If she knew my truth, how would she react?? I can't think about that, I was terrified. There is no life for my love... I don't want to become a joker, so I want to ignore her

But, I'm not able to do that. What can I do??

Yes, if I can't ignore her, but I will make her ignore me and hate me more. Only that is the solution. I will behave rudely to her as a ruthless man. So that she will not come near me also l, she won't let me get close to her. I laughed at my cursed life and went out of the washroom. 

I changed my wet dress then went to the balcony to relax sometime. After a while I heard the door opening sound and I peeked my head into the room.

I saw a beautiful soulful statue sitting on my cot, it was none other than my wife. 

Oh god!! Dammit she is absolutely beautiful, a perfect girl with all charm.

I felt like hugging her but I closed my fist and gasped for breath to control my desires. I told myself not to show my soft side to her. I shouted at her...

Get out of my bed...

Because of my sudden stern voice from behind she flinched and stood up from the bed. I was standing near the balcony door with my stern face. She tried to explain to me she said "Anni told me..I.. l..came..." Her voice trembled(I felt pity for her but hiding my emotions again I shouted).

"Stop it, don't even dare to use my bed or touch my things. You are not worth it , don't forget your status. Though we got married, never imagine you as my wife, you will stay here in any corner till our divorce and that's your limit, get out of my sight now" I yelled at her.

I stormed into the washroom. I can't see that innocent face in tears. It hurts me. I knew she was hurt as well as stunned at my rude behaviour. I carefully picked the words to touch her ego, I know she can't compromise her self respect.

After sometime I opened the door and came out with the same stone face, she was still in the same place and crying. My heart aches a lot. My hands were longing to embrace her and stop her tears but I couldn't do that. I kept my emotions aside and tried to hurt her more. I know the more I hurt her, the more she will hate me and distance herself. 

I yelled at her once again, 

"Shut up, I want to get some sleep, sit there and weep without disturbing me", suddenly I held her hand (It was so soft to touch like a feather) and threw her on the couch. She got panic and cried silently

I pretended to be asleep once I laid down on my bed. I heard her silent weeping, I was in tears to hurt my first love of my life. Slowly I noticed she was asleep with tear stains on her cheeks.