Strange proposal

Raadhika' s POV

"Will you mind to marry me ??"

Still these words echoed in my ears.
I don't know how long I was frozen infront of him. Suddenly I felt a jerk when someone was snapping their fingers infront of my face it is none other than him. My face turned red like cherry. I didn't even know when he stood up and came near to me.
He is almost 6 ' feet heigh or may be more than that but I'm only 5.3 feet heigh. I had a feel like he is going to crush me with his giant hands. Then I felt he was staring at me all these time , no actually he was watching my actions and reading my mind which is not comfortable for me.

Ohhh noooo....what I'm doing I should not look at him this way immediately my eyes low down in confusion. Few seconds later he cleared his throat and looked into my eyes without any emotions. I understood, he is waiting for my reply now, it's my turn to break the silence.

Uuufffff.... taking a long breathe I composed myself.

"Sir I'm not getting what are you trying to say??can u explain??" I asked him sharply.

He said "well I hope you don't have any hearing problem" he chuckled and continued. I was annoyed when he taunts me but remained silent to know what is running in his mind.

"Ms. Radhika Narayanan, I asked you would you like to marry me??, I guess you know what is marriage", he paused with a tight lips.

This time I'm very clear about what he said, so only few seconds later.

I asked him" I know that, I don't have any hearing problems but why me?"

He understood my question and nodded his head and said,
"Because you need money and I need a girl to marry me with an agreement of being my wife only for two years and I felt you will be suitable for that". He finished with a stern look on my face. I was terribly shocked to hear his confession.

What? am I suitable for that??
I gritted my teeth in extreme anger.
I can't believe that he is asking me to marry in an agreement of two years, what the hell he think about me?
I'm not such type girl who ran over to him for his bloody money this thought made my face turned red in anger.

How filthy man he is??

Without a secondary thought I raised my hand to slap him where I completely forgot that he is my boss. For me my respect is prior to any otherthing.

But he held my hand before getting slapped. It seems like he expected this action from me.
Yes ofcourse, what more can he expect from me?? After all what he said was shameful, I burn in anger.
The place he held, my wrist started to pain, only then I saw he didn't leave my hand yet. I can't tolerate his touch anymore so I tried to leave my wrist from his clutches but I failed, after trying sometimes. With a cold look he left my hand carelessly.

I rubbed my wrist to ease the pain he caused, it had a red marks. While I looked into his eyes there was no emotion nothing it was like a stone. I got irritated.

And I looked into his eyes directly without any fear and I said,
" I'm not such type of girl to accompany you for your disgusting desires. What the hell made you think about me like this??"

"Listen I'm getting money for how I'm working here, I'm putting my full effort and doing hardwork . Other than I'm no more interested in you or your bloody money", I breathed heavy after yelled at him.

But surprisingly he didn't get angry instead he took a water bottle on his table threw it in my hands and sighed me to drink it.

I started to drink it and hold my breathe. After sometime
He opened his mouth and said
"Who the hell told you I'm interested in you and I'm marrying you for my desires?? Do you think that you are worth for me?? " Almost he yelled but unlike me it was calm and compose.

I was confused then why he want to marry me ? I asked the same to him...

"Then why the hell you want to marry me?? If you are least interested" I asked him sharply. He was stunned.

To be continued....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Stay safe
Meenakshi Jothi