A Revenge Game

Arjun was completely broken inside. He never thought that his uncle planned against him. He was a man of confidence but it was shaken a bit now.

I got to see my own people plotting against me, it was so painful. I really regarded him as my father figure after my parents demise. But this man literally drove me a fool all these years. Now I want to know their complete plan about me, I should know why they are doing this with me?? 

So, I had to do something. Meanwhile they were moving towards the lift, I guessed they may goto Doctor's room to have some private discussion.

I was curious to know..

What would they talk about?? 

What if they talk about me?? 

How can I get to know them?? 

I discussed the same with Radhika, now she was rubbing her eyebrows for some ideas.

Suddenly a canteen boy walking in front of me caught my attention, I got an idea. Yeah its a good idea by now, I'm going to bribe that cafeteria person, little I was sure they would order coffee. Because my uncle was a cafe lover, per day he would drink coffee around ten times, so I'm going to use that temptation against them.

As I expected they three entered the doctors room, after two minutes the doctor ordered for a cafe. Now I sent the person whom I bribed with a cafe cup. He went in, we were anxious from now onwards Radhika and myself, we both could hear what they spoke, because as I instructed that canteen boy to turn on my call in his mobile. Also to drop the mobile below the table without their knowledge, so he did.

After he completed the given task, he left the room and signed for me. I was waiting impatiently with Radhika in another room by hiding from them. We were waiting for them to say anything about me. My efforts were not wasted, they took my name. We were more curious to listen to them, but what they discussed took my breath away. It was that psychopath Maya, who spoke about us first. 

She asked " Doctor as we discussed earlier you have to give the medication to stop Radhika from getting pregnant and I want to kill her slowly", she gritted her teeth. The doctor frowned.

Her father said "Maya control yourself, I promised you, that I will take care of everything , I'm sure she won't become a mother" 

She shouted" no dad I want to kill that bitch, she crossed my path, snatched my Arjun from me and exposed me" she hit the table in anger.

Doctor said " Listen Maya whatever you said was not easy, see already I did so much for you, I purposely drugged Arjun to be in coma for a month, I risked my job it was all for your benefits. Also I faked his reports and made him believe he is infertile. So that he wouldn't dare to marry any girl, you thought he would come to your knees for marriage, when his grandmother puts pressure on him. But what happened was that he married some other girl from his office suddenly. I'm sure he wouldn't have informed her about his ill health". 

Her father said "yes Maya he has point. I'm sure he won't tell her,he was inferior to say about his health to his own family even to me. Then how can he inform his contract wife?? We should not bother about this now. First I want to clear your name"

"What if she gets pregnant?" Maya shouted hysterically. Even the doctor and her own father were panicking to see her. The room was in dead silence.

Breaking the silence The doctor asked "What if she gets pregnant??" 

"Anyway he won't believe her, because he thinks that he can't become a father so he would have suspected her now, you can break their relationship with ease. Anyway you will benefit from that ".