Arjun's family

We already knew about Radhika and her family, now let's get to know about Arjun.

Arjun Ram, a young business tycoon of the city.He is a chairperson of AR group of companies. He is a younger son of Mr.Ram kumar family, also he has an elder sister named Sarika. Everything was happy going until his parents ended up in a fatal accident.He lost his parents in that accident when he was just 15 and his sister was 20. Soon after this his grandmother
Mrs. Leelavathi took in-charge of their business and family with the help of his maternal uncle Mr. Chandra sekar. Arjun is always close to his uncle after his parents demise he treated him with respect and love.

Years passed and Sarika got married to a businessman of the family's choice and settled in foreign. After completing his post graduation Arjun started to take care of his family business. A year ago his grandmother had fallen sick, from that time on-wards she was pestering Arjun to get him married. She started to see some suitable matches for him,but he is no more interested in marriage because of his dark past.

Yeah Arjun is a man with some secrets and a dark past which is completely unknown to his family. He has some strong reasons to turn down his own wedding. So what is his secret???

************************************

Long back I decided a wedding is not my cup of tea. Once my grandmother fixed a deadline for my wedding I was completely clueless to tackle her. If I didn't listen to her definitely she won't spare me then I will be screwed. I was thinking of some way to make her quiet.

Almost after two weeks of my grandma's confrontation I got to know about Radhika in my office premises when she was yelling at a man who proposed to her for marriage.

I was astounded, because he was one among my company heads, the most eligible bachelor in my office. He was on his knees to convince her but she didn't pay even the least attention. Strangely she was also not interested in marriage and not ready to trust any man to give her hand in marriage.

I want to know the reason behind her act, so immediately I asked my trusted employee to verify her background.I was quite convinced about her actions and came to know about her mother's condition and her money issues.

Then I had an idea to make her my temporary bride in a marriage of convenience and to get rid of my problems. In a way I decided to talk to her and so on.

After Radhika left my room ignoring my proposal I was shocked, I never thought she would reject my proposal. In-spite of the need for money she refused to marry me. The offer I gave her was not simple. She should have felt great to be my wife at-least for two years and getting highly paid for that. But this silly girl crushed everything due to her arrogance. She was even ready to slap me and behaved unpleasantly.

But one-thing I understood really she is not a gold digger and she hates to be in a romantic relationship with anyone.

Forgetting her completely, now I need to seriously find some other solution for my problem. I'm running short of time.

Will he be able to find another girl??

To be continued....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Stay safe
Meenakshi Jothi