Good news??

Radhika's POV

Sunrays fallen at my face, the bright light disturbed my peacefull sleep, I was irritated and tried to cover my face with the quilt. Fortunately the rays was distracted by something else followed by a laugh. I tilted my head to watch Arjun holding his hands above my face to stop the sunlight. My lips curved wider seeing his sweet gesture, he said,
"Good morning my little sweet potato", his fingers traced my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I blushed immensely about last night and acknowledged his greeting with a shy smile.

I asked him "When did you get up?? Why didn't you wake me up??" I know he was always early from bed despite the time he slept the previous night.

He cupped my face with his palms and said,
" I never want to disturb my sleeping beauty".

I was touched by his words and hid my face in his chest , slowly he started to kiss my neck crooks, shoulder blades, sharp jawline, then red cheeks atlast ended up in my plumpy lips, when his warm lips smooched mine an unknown pleasure spread on my spine.

All of a sudden his mobile rang disturbing our personal time, he continued kissing and released me after a while ignoring his mobile call. I smiled inwardly and was trying to wrap myself with a quilt, he giggled at me teasingly pulling the quilt, I was astonished at his naughty side instantly I tickled at his neck crook  to make him loose, then straight away covering myself with the quilt I ran into washroom.

After freshening up, when I came out from the washroom with a bathrobe over my skin, I got to see an angry Arjun. I wondered what happened to him suddenly, he was quite normal sometimes back. I shook his shoulder and he looked at me with red eyes burned with anger, it clearly indicates he is in rage. I asked him the reason behind his sudden change,the name he muttered even changed my pleasant mood. It was none other than his psychopath cousin Maya.

I was stunned to hear what he said, tears rolled from my eyes thinking about my public humiliation at office. It was all planned by Maya. She wants to humiliate me and blacken my face. But I pondered why she holds such grudges on me??
What did I do??
Why does she want to throw me out of Arjun's life??

Arjun caressed my back and pulled me in his arms while I sobbed. He disclosed to me that Maya was interested in marrying him but he was not interested in her knowing her psychopath behaviour. He added he tolerated her only for his maternal uncle Chandrasekar, who supported him in his thick and thin.

He said "But this time I'm not going to leave her for her deeds. I will make her life hell for making you suffer profusely".

I was gulped in fear seeing his dangerous side, I know he is crazy to do anything for me. So I never want anything bad to happen, I never cared about Maya but I do care about my Arjun and our life. We just now started our life I never want any obstacles, So I decided to stop him

Firmly I said, " Arjun I will take care of that stupid girl, you please leave it".

Arjun frowned for a while, then he asked me, " Why?? Don't you trust me?? Is it because she is my cousin?? ". I was frowned.

I held his hands and said "No, I trust you completely, even more than myself I trust you. I know how much you love me and care about me, just because of that I can't let you do anything bad with others".

He raised his eyebrows, I said "This is my humiliation I will teach her a lesson in my way give me a chance".

He was still not convinced, I knew he wouldn't let her escape at ease, so I said, " If I fail to punish you can do that. But please give me a chance first, she did so much with me, I want to settle scores with her".

After a thought he agreed, but he said he wants to know my move toward her. I assured him and also made him promise me that he won't do anything bad with her behind my eyes. He promised and he hugged me gently and we went back to our love life once again by breaking all obstacles.

Never ever I thought that my life would be filled with love and joy. Indeed it happened just because of Arjun. Almost a month passed after our love confessions, life seems to be colourful like a beautiful butterfly. Arjun took me on a world tour. He showered his love on me. Sometimes I was overwhelmed at his crazy lover boy gesture. Everyone in our families was happy for us. We both fly like free independent love birds.

But the only thing that was disturbing my mind was I can't punish Maya, because she was nowhere to be found after Arjun got her red handed, it seems someone informed her and she disappeared. To my surprise her father was not supporting her instead he was in head bound to put her in jail for her deeds. Sometimes I felt confused at his act. Will anyone love someone more than their own children??? I can't believe his love for Arjun.

Later Arjun punished those two ladies who blackened my face, they were behind the bars now. Arjun and police were searching Maya secretly, I'm sure she will be caught soon.

Today we are going to celebrate our eighth month wedding anniversary. I'm thrilled and excited about Arjun's surprise. I know he is a man of surprises; he never fails to do it on our special occasions. Even though I wanted to give him something special I had been checking for the last two days, I finally purchased a ring for him. I'm pretty sure he will like it, tonight I'm going to give it to him.

I was getting ready in our room suddenly after wearing a saree Arjun gifted. I felt a heavy headache all of a sudden, so I rested for a while and asked for a cup of coffee.

I thought maybe I was tired or I had a headache. After the servant brought a cup of coffee, I took a sip instantly. I felt nauseated and hurriedly ran into the washroom. I puked out whatever I had before, so I was dizzy. I held my hand on my forehead and slowly walked out of the washroom to rest on bed.

I closed my eyes and composed myself for sometime. I was thinking what happened suddenly, why did I have a heavy head and vomit, also I feel damn tired, a sudden fact hit my mind. I gasped for breath.. Is it possible to be like that?? Oh god!!!!

Yes I missed my date??
.
.
.

Is it good news??
.
.
.
.
Am I pregnant??
.
.
.
.
But how is it possible??
.
.
.

To be continued...

_________________