Black Day

Holding my tears straight away I went to his room, this time I'm not going to ask his permission. I'm his wife I have right to meet my husband at anytime.

Today I'm going to declare all that we are husband and wife. When I entered into his room he was not there I was puzzled where did he go?? Again I tried to call him but asusual no response I felt to hit him for not talking to me, if I do any mistakes he has the right to scold or fight with me, why is he ignoring me?

I went to my place and tried to focus on my work after sometime again I went to check him still he was not there I lost my temper and moved to check with his assistant about his whereabouts.

Strangely she ill treated me when I demanded her to know about Arjun, I was bewildered about her. I asked her to give me a proper answer and speak with some respect.

She cut me there and said," I can't give respect to characterless woman like you, who was running behind others husband".

I was shocked at her bitter words, tears rolled from my eyes and asked her,

" Why are you calling me such?? You don't know who am ??"

She said sarcastically,
"Not only me everyone in this office know who you are??". I was shocked.

I muttered, " What are you saying??"

She said, " If you want to know goto the AV room". I ran away hearing her words.

I was worried what made her to badmouth me. On the way I saw everyone looking at me disgustingly and badmouthing about me. Ignoring all that I went to that room, I was at dead shock to see the projector screen.

I was unable to stand on my feet, my vision blurred with tears, my lips trembled and I was shuddered to see the screen.
How is it possible??
Who did this ??
Did Arjun know this??

Hundred questions started to hit my mind one after another.

It was a private photo of me with Arjun, we were very close to each other in all the pics. It displayed our dinner date, dance pics, our hugs and embraces. I was speechless and tears rolled from my eyes profusely.

I heard some people are mocking at me and some are passing nasty comments. Some men were drooling at me with lustful eyes. Women are all looking at me disgustingly. They taunted me with rude words.

Everyone assume that I have illegal affair with Arjun, I tried to explain them he is my husband. But none were ready to listen me they tagged me a home breaker, gold digger, and a slut I closed my ears, I couldn't stand there I felt to dig a hole and bury in a ground.

With a heavy heart I moved away from there to call Arjun, I know only he can handle this situation. I can't resist this, I'm feeling sick to hear this filthy words.

I went to an aloof place and tried to call Arjun ignoring dirty looks and comments. But two ladies held my hand, threw my mobile and dragged me to the service room. None were there except us, they locked the door from inside and didn't let me go out.

I tried to escape from their clutches but they didn't leave me. I tried to push them and run outside but they were standing like bouncers. At the top of my voice I shouted for help but none were able to hear my voice. Generator was running inside the room, so it's noise suppressed my pleas.

They pulled my hair and banged me on wall, they started to slap me hard on both sides and tried to blacken my face. They tagged me with filthy words and acts like I was insane. I was shocked at their violence, so I yelled at them to leave me. I wondered who they are?? And why are they assaulting me??

I said "I'm Arjun's wife, he won't leave you if he comes to know what you are doing with me".

They stopped for a while and looked at eachother, I felt a little relaxed but they chuckled and said " We know very well that you are his so-called wife. That's why we are treating you specially. You married him for his money right?? Now enjoy this additional benefits bitch " they shouted angrily. I gulped in fear. I was scared what they were upto.

They applied black colour on my face calling me a characterless woman, gold digger and so on. I cried miserably and tried to move but they were stronger than me. They filled my face with black colour, one among them held my hands at my back and another one took a photo of mine with a black face.

She called someone immediately and said,
" Work is done, we will send you her pic".

I was in my half senses all this time. She threw me on the floor, I lost my strength completely and felt down. They escaped from there, I knelt on my knees and cried louder for this defamation.

What did I do??
Why does someone want to defame me and blacken my face?? Where did Arjun go?? I need him badly.I want to go to him, he is my saviour, my husband only he can help me now, I tried to get up and walked out of the service room very tired and weak. I entered the lobby area and searched for my mobile like a crazy girl. I want to talk with Arjun immediately, right now so I forgot all my surroundings.

The people in the lobby looked at me strangely, they talked among themselves. I was confused for a while, only then I realised I forgot to wash my blackened face. Already my respect was tarnished now this black colour on my face. I was completely embarrassed and heartbroken about all these incidents. I turned back and ran away to the washroom to wipe it, but suddenly I got hit by someone and lost my consciousness.

But I didn't fall on the ground someone held me, I murmured...

Arjun... Arjun...
and closed my eyes.

To be continued......