My soulmate

"Radhika please forgive me...because of my inability I did an arranged marriage with you. I know how painful it is for a girl to do such a marriage. I was a selfish man, Radhika. I cheated you. I should have confessed this before marriage but I didn't plead..." She cut me there by closing my lips with her soft fingers.

She looked at me intensely and said
"You are not a cheater and not a selfish man, you did everything to save your family. Nothing was wrong and you know anything is fair in love and war"

"And how can I expect you to disclose your secret before marriage?? Even though after marriage all these months we never lived like a normal couple, so you were not at any fault. Stop cursing yourself for each and everything".

She removed her fingers from my lips then gently rubbed my cheeks and kissed on my forehead. I was completely lost in her love and felt ecstatic to get her as my wife.

With an expectation and a little hesitation, I asked her, " Radhika... shall I lay my head on your lap for sometime??"

With a pleasant smile next second she pulled my ears playfully and made me lay down on her lap. She said, "Don't hesitate to ask me this . Hereafter we are husband and wife, we love each other". I nodded my head with a smile.

She said "Don't blame yourself for Ria's death, it was an accident. You didn't fell in love with her, it was not your mistake we can't force ourselves to love someone. I can understand what she meant to you and how much pain she meant, but you must overcome that.". I remained silent.

"Did you meet her family after her demise??" She asked me.

I said "only twice but after that I stopped myself I couldn't face her family by hiding the truth"

She caressed my hair and said "This is what I told you just now, don't take the blame on your shoulders. Arjun shall we go to meet her parents once??" she asked me.

I was surprised and asked, " But why??"

Immediately she said "Because I want you to wipe out the guilt from your heart completely, forget your past, stop punishing you for her death and I want my Arjun to live happily forever, I'm sure even Ria also wants to see you happy like before".

My eyes grinned with tears. I stood up from her lap and cupped her cheeks.
I said to her "Today I felt to open all my emotions to you, Radhika do you know how much I missed my mother after her death??"

" How I was lonely after Ria's death??
I was shattered to know I can't become a father. Always I expected someone to be on my side but I couldn't talk with anyone after that, I was inferior. I tried my best to mend my relationship with others but I failed in that. But today I got back everything I lost all these years”

Tears rolled from my eyes but I didn't mind that and said to her " You are my everything Radhika my love, my life , my soulmate" immediately I hugged her tightly.
She hugged me back softly, her tender fingers caressed my hair. We both were in some other world.

After a while he broke the hug and carried her in his arms to the decorated room. The room was tidy and very well decorated with rose petals on the bed, scented candles and pleasant fragrance of flowers spread throughout the entire room. He gently walked into their room and let her stand on her heels. He inched closer, she shyly moved away closing her face with her palms. He chuckled and moved closer from her behind and hugged from her back. Her body trembled in his arms, her strawberry lips shivered in his proximity.

He trapped her hands with his hands and threw his face on her neck crook. Soon his lips tickled her neck playfully, slowly it moved down on her shoulder blade. She was breathing heavily with his touch, but didn't move a little, instead she bit her lips to control her emotions.

He carefully turned her to his side with one of his hands embracing her waist and the other hooked at her neck. He looked at her eyes for her permission to go-ahead further. She didn't reply for a while, she was completely shy to take it further but he was tense as well as hurt at her hesitation. He slightly moved aside from her, then noticing his act she understood he was hurt, she smiled and gestured to him to carry on.

His face grinned with joy and he pressed his lips on hers softly; it was a feather touch. Then slowly it became a passionate one, when she anticipated. He stopped it only after a short breath, with a warm smile he touched her forehead with his.

After a while he lifted her and gently placed her on the bed. He pinned her hands on either side of the bed and started to kiss her all over her face. She moaned in pleasure. Slowly he moved down below her lips, his fingers played on her neck and moved aside to her shoulder to untie her saree pleats covering her body. He removed her saree, he was mesmerised to see her hidden beauty. Subconsciously she closed her eyes and her hands crossed at her chest to cover her hidden beauty. He chuckled and whispered in her ears to look at him, she obliged. He smiled wider and gently removed her hands from her and held her hands.

He playfully said "Don't worry I won't give you any pain trust me, I will handle you with utmost care. I will go further only if you are comfortable so now tell me, shall I..??" He winked at her.

She smiled at him shyly. He got his answer and hugged her. They both consummated their marriage. Not only their body but also their souls entangled together, from now they both became one soul.

To be continued...

_________________