Extreme Makeover

Hey yo! I know I'm late T-T but I have so much study and I didn't have enough time even to go to the toilet!!! I began the preparation for the exams I'm going to take next year so as to enter medical school and also I still have to take the last exams for nursing school AND I HAVE TO STUDY AT THE SAME TIME FOR BOTH.

So I have to warn you for LATE UPDATES.

I'm sorry T-T.

I don't own OP but I do own the OC.

LOVE YA!

The brunette girl stepped outside of the town's hair salon, thinking twice about her decision and taking her time to pick the right words. She was feeling extremely anxious about her patient's reaction but she was convinced to persuade her and change her mind into accepting the treatment.

Elga sighed gaining some courage and crossed the place's entrance by pushing the door, making a bell ring.

It was useless though this specific day as the girl doubted someone from the staff heard the sound and was aware of her presence inside the shop. There was a chaos with so many women talking to each other, the sound of blowdryers and the constant hubbub that made her head hurt only from being there for 5 minutes.

*Poor Shachi... Now I can understand your unbearable headaches this week.*, she thought feeling empathy for the ginger boy.

She searched into the crowd for the said red haired woman and once Elga spotted her target, walked towards her.

Cynthia saw the girl approaching her and frowned irritated as it didn't need much of imagination to understand her visit's reason. She turned her body to leave but the girl caught her wrist gently.

"Wait, I want to talk to you!" the brunette insisted to receive a glare from the other female.

"I don't have anything to say with you... I thought I was clear the last time. Now if you mind..." she responded and moved again to walk away when Elga tightened the grip.

"I-I'm actually here because I need a nice hairstyle for the festival tonight!"

"Are you kidding me...?" Cynthia answered rolling her eyes annoyed. "I'm busy now with another client. I will call Shachi to do your hair."

"I told Shachi I wanted an appointment with you so it is already noted like that. After all Shachi seems already busy enough too and I can't see some other hairdresser available for the moment." Elga said and placed a smile on her lips.

The woman glanced over the boy, knowing pretty well he participated in this silly joke too and Shachi just hid behind the cupboard with the hair dyes, scared for his life.

"Very well! Sit down, please." she offered a seat and Elga sat gladly on it, satisfied by the outcome.

"How would you like the hairstyle?"

"I think a French braid would be beautiful! I never managed to do one on my own, though I've tried countless times to achieve it!"

"And I guess you were feeling this awful sense of disappointment when you didn't make it in the end..."

"Well, this is why I came to the expert, because I know you can help me. I mean there are more possibilities at least this way and you owe this effort to yourself cuz life matters and it is so beautiful to live!" Elga explained looking through the mirror the red haired.

Cynthia's eyes widened in shock when she realized the parallelism.

She could feel a hot, steaming tear escape her orb and lowered her head to hide it.