Chained to the past!

Hey there everyone! The new chapter is out and on this one we will see how Law learned about Elga's mystery boy!

Also the story Give and Take has a new cover art. I am extremely happy about it and you can finally see in picture how Elga and Law look like as teenagers. It is made by my friend Pawa who is an artist so if you are interested for more of her work you can visit her accounts on twitter and Instagram (they are written under my story's description!)

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and have fun!

I don't own OP but I do own the oc and the extra characters!

LOVE YA ALL!

A few hours previously, the same day.

Law stepped inside the cozy library and the sudden change of temperature, from the chilling cold to the heart-warming heat of the place, made his cheeks and ears turn a light pinkish color. The familiar ring from the door's bell reached his ears and he couldn't help but close his eyes and take a deep breath.

He always felt snugly once his entered this space and the whole atmosphere never failed to take away all of his worries. The unique smell of old books, organized on high bookcases that reached the roof and hided unlimited knowledge on their pages, the wooden dark brown desks and chairs that decorated the left side of the library, in case someone wants to spend some time studying there instead of borrowing the book and the small also wooden statue, right at the middle of the room that represented a little girl sitting under a big tree while reading her favorite book.

All of these details felt like home for the said boy who didn't miss any more time and headed for his favorite medical department.

"Ah Law-san! I heard right the bell ringing! How are you doing?" the owner Mr. Hiroto , an old man on his 70s with a grey thick beard and small round glasses resting on his pointy nose, broke the silence and the boy turned his attention to him.

"Hello, Mr. Hiroto-ya I was curious to see the new arrivals." he answered and gazed again the numerous books on the huge bookcase in hope his eye will catch one he hasn't read yet.

"Ahh, I am afraid there won't be new arrivals for some days due to the heavy snowstorm that is about to come."

"Oh I thought the weather would have been milder once it is spring time already." Law replied while still searching.

"Oh well, what beats a good reading near the fireplace while snowing?"

"I will agree with that."

The boy's features were relaxed and a smile found place on his lips, something the older man didn't miss.

"You see, Law-san, I am relieved there are still people like you on this small town who are interested in books. Some time ago, there would be whole weeks until I see someone enter this place but then you appeared and you made me remember why I opened this library in the first place."

"What with the sudden change of mood Mister Hiroto-ya? Last week you were grumbling about why no one visits your humble bookshop and how many uneducated people live out there and now it looks like you found the meaning of life." Law asked with the teasing smirk.

"Well, this week is different! I had quite many visitors. I saw Elga-chan too, you work together right?"

The boy raised his eyebrows on this information, remembering what the girl had told him about the mysterious boy's name being behind almost every book.