Ohhh Summer Wine!

Heyyy everyone! Sorry for the long wait for once again. I'm not really good mentally those past two weeks so I just couldn't concentrate and write the chapter. I'm sorry I let you wait!

Leaving a comment would really made my mood and I really need it right now heheh ^^'.

Hope you are all better than me and be happy and healthy!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Have fun~~~

Patrick was sitting on his private office, inside the town's bank.

He was looking outside of the window at the direction of the clock tower and observed Elga's moves who had just walked out from the place and headed towards the small local clinic, probably to continue her work.

He felt anxiety for a moment and decided to light up a cigarette but immediately after taking the first puff, he relaxed and started thinking of a plan to take the teenage girl out of the case.

He didn't expect someone to suspect him as he minded to have a strong alibi but this girl seemed to be smarter than he thought.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in.", he answered in a bossy tone and the door opened, revealing a very familiar person to him.

The woman took of her kerchief, which covered her chestnut colored hair, and her sunglasses.

"Are you mad?! What if someone saw you?!" Patrick scolded her whispering and stood up from his seat to rush and close the door behind the mystery woman so as not to be seen by someone.

"Don't worry darling, everyone is still out for lunch time! I just wanted to see my beloved future husband and millionaire." she replied and sat on the chair that was placed on the other side of the desk and fixed her hair.

"Don't be so reckless! We already have one who suspects me!"

"And that's not my fault, sweetheart..." she said harshly in a sassy tone.

Patrick just rolled his eyes in response and sat back on his seat, filling a glass with a dark brown colored liquid that kept safe inside the third drawer of his desk.

"But don't worry Patrick, consider this small brat already dead." the woman said and took the glass from the man's hand and drunk a sip of alcohol.

"Hmm, good one but whiskey is not right for lunch!" she commented on the drink.

"I never said you could drink from it anyway..." the blonde man responded in an abrupt way and took back the glass on his hands.

"I brought something better to celebrate the occasion, dummy." the woman replied and took out of a bag she was carrying with her, an expensive bottle or red wine.

She stood up, grabbed two more glasses from a cupboard beside the bookcase and opened the bottle.

An intoxicating scent of smashed grapes and alcohol, reached her nose and she placed a pleased smile on her same-colored lips.

She filled the first glass with a satisfactory amount of the dark red liquid and checked on the man behind her to see if he was following her moves.

Patrick seemed rather than bother with the papers in front of him and the woman left a chuffed hum.

Then, she took out of her pocket a small bottle that contained some kind of white pills inside.

She dropped 4 of them on her hand and let them fall inside the said glass.