Give and Take!

Helloooo guys! I'm baaack~~ My exams have finished and I found some free time to update my story! Alsoooo today it's my birthday sooo there is one more reason to be even more happier for posting this chapter this day! I wish I could just give you all a huugeee piece of cake!

I have to admit that I had fun writing this one chapter and I really hope you like it as much as I do!

Tell me about your ideas and opinion about it!

I don't own One Piece or Trafalgar Law but I do own the OC!

Relax and have fun!

"So you are a polar bear living like a normal human..."

"That is right if you except some details... I'm sorry!"

"What kind of details?"

"I like fish very much!" the white bear confessed to the girl laying on the coach in front of him.

*He is so cute.*, Elga thought with a like blush on her cheeks from excitement.

"Well this is not that strange! A human can like eating fish too!" the brunette girl added, trying to raise his spirit.

Bepo smiled at the girl and a happy expression took place on his face.

In the meantime, Law who was resting his body on the armchair a few meters away from the other two, had woken up and observed silently the girl's behavior.

He indeed wanted to meet and have a talk with her for a long time since their first acquaintanceship but he wasn't like the person who could trust someone blindly. He was feeling like he had a great responsibility for whatever may happen as he was the one who brought her inside their house. He still knew nothing about this girl and couldn't ever bear the thought of her hurting his beloved friends.

Law rubbed his temple in an effort to ease the headache and forget about the negative thoughts.

The young doctor glanced at the girl who was petting Bepo now, for one last time before he stood up.

*She doesn't seem like a bad person though.*

Then, he walked towards them and stood behind his furry mate.

The girl and Bepo hadn't noticed him so Law coughed in order to catch their attention.

"Ahhh, Law! You are awake! Did you rest well?" the polar bear asked turning his head to face him.

"I'm fine. Go back to your room and get some rest too! Thank you for looking after our patient."

After that Bepo nobbed in agreement, said goodbye to the girl and went obediently back to his room.

"Such a well behaved bear!" the girl commented still laying on her spot.

"He is nice." Law answered briskly.

The girl understood by Law's body language and responses that he wasn't as friendly as the bear so she changed her attitude into a more aloof one.

"I need to check on the wounds."

"I believe I'm fine..." the girl said and tried to get up from the coach but a harsh pain hit her hard and sat back again groaning in pain.

"You should be more careful or else the stiches will open and I'm not going to save your ass for a second time. You already gave me enough trouble..." Law warned her.