Me,myself and I

Hellooooo everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and be fine!

Don't forget to leave your comments!!!! I'm waiting for them!!!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC

I don't own the picture

Relax and Have fun!

Elga and Law were standing above the woman's lifeless body that was placed on an examine table inside an empty cold room, that was intended for this purpose. To find the reason of death through the procedure of necrotomy.

The girl massaged the woman's head and touched a sticky liquid coming out from an open wound.

The parietal bone of the scalp on the left side, was broken and the injury reached the brain, something that provoked relentless bleeding both outside and internally of the head.

Elga thought a wound like this would be normal, considering the fact that the woman fell from such a height, especially if she hit her head on a rock while reaching the ground.

However, she observed that the blood was thicker than it should have been from its texture on her fingers and decided to take a sample for a better look at the microscope.

"I can't see any other reason of death rather than the head injury. There are only some other broken bones on her chest and leg but not something else that could induce death..." Law spoke.

The brunette just hummed in agreement thinking of the wound at the woman's scalp.

The nature of it evinced that it must had happened by a sharp object and not by a fall.

"I'm curious about the cause of it, though..." she said and looked at the boy.

The young doctor approached the girl and looked at it carefully.

He leaned forward and buried his tattooed fingers, written the word 'death' on them, in the woman's hair so as to examine it.

"If it was caused by the fall, the broken area should have been larger with also other small cracks around it but now the hit it clear and deeper.", he explained, ensuring the girl's thoughts.

"That was what I believed too! Also don't you find it weird to only have such minor injuries by falling from a 40 meters height?" she replied.

"Yeah..." he responded puzzled by the situation.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted their discussion and Dr. Hakaru entered the room.

"The husband of Miss Hannah is here to identify the body." the chief doctor spoke and welcomed a tall blonde man, gesturing him with respect to come inside.

At the sight of the said man in front of her, Elga froze and tried to control her expressions, taking a serious look on her eyes in order not to show what was in her mind.

*He is the same man from this morning...*, she thought as the very exact moment she knew, the killer was standing right in front of her.

The man nodded him head to the two younger doctors and placed a sad expression on his face.

"Mr. Patrick Palmincton works as an executive in the town's bank, near the bakery. He must be devastated by this incident so kids try not to tire him too much, alright?" Dr. Hakaru explained and glanced Law so as to make his point clear and leave the situation on his hands.

"It won't take too long, don't worry Mister Hashimoto.", the boy ensured the man and, he left the room satisfied by his answer.

"Please come closer, Mister Palmincton, in order to identify the body." he continue turning his gaze at the blonde man in front of him now.