I follow you!

Heyyy minna! How are you? Happy Easter to you! I'm back with not only one but two fresh Chapters only for you! I really hope you are healthy and happy!

Pleaseee I really want to see your beloved comments so don't forget to leave one!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Have fun!

Law was laying on his bed facing the ceiling above him, inside his dark chamber. Coffee didn't seem to make him more energetic and he was feeling quite tired so he decided to go for sleep. He didn't think the girl would dare to leave her bed again for the night anyway so it was pointless to guard the place.

However, insomnia had other plans for tonight and his troubled mind started thinking of the girl's words towards Bepo previously.

He wasn't sure what to do in his life yet. For about a year ago he was supposed to be a dead person by now because of his illness so he avoided to make any plans for the future. Well to be specific he indeed had a plan and that was to escape safely with Corazon and live a normal life together but Doffy's anger ruined everything. So after that he was left alone for once again without any lust for life.

Now he had some people near him to call friends and a peaceful life to live but he can't just avoid the guiltiness he was feeling inside his heart. If it wasn't him, Cora-san now would have been alive. He didn't know if he should go after Donflamingo and seek revenge or just let it go and keep going living his life.

*Wasn't that what Cora-san would want me to do after all? Live a normal life?*, he thought and felt his stomach ache from anxiety and negativity.

*I guess she is right... It needs time to see what is the correct thing to do...*, he continued as he couldn't take a decision now and it wasn't like him after all to resolve to do something so quickly without further analysis.

He finally concluded to leave this topic for the time being as he would never get some rest and closed his eyes.

~...~

The sun was shining against his face and the sound of the birds singing outside his window, woke him up.

Last night, when he found some time, he called at the clinic to inform the doctor and the nurse that the next day he wouldn't be able to go for work, so he took one more day off to take care of Volff and the girl.

That's why he didn't rush to get up from bed as the old man couldn't move anyway and he really hoped the girl had stayed still too at the place she was supposed to be.

He pushed the blanket aside and sat on his bed leaving a yawn. Law stretched his arms and stood up.

After tidying up his room he decided to leave and go towards the bathroom.

In his way there he passed outside Volff's quarters only to see him sleeping soundly.

*Good... Let's check the other one now...*, he thought and headed to the living room.

He opened carefully the door so as not to make any sound and wake up the girl in case she still sleeps.

However, Elga was already awake and sitting on the couch studying her book.

"Why this shouldn't surprise me?" he talked.

The brunette turned her head to face him and smiled to him.

"Good morning to you too!" she answered.

Law just glared at her and left a sigh.

"How difficult is for you to lay on your bed?!"

Elga rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Weren't you supposed to be at work by now?" she responded like she was telling to him that she should be alone now.

"Well, I had to stay to babysit you... If you had stayed at your place you would have been alone now so don't blame me for that!"

"If I had stayed at my bed that old man would have been in a more serious condition now..." she replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

Law kept silent and didn't say anything in response. She was right after all. He didn't want to think of the consequences if he was trapped in a dusty room with a broken leg and no one to get him out of there and help him. Moreover, her medical skills are great and she saved his leg from further damage in the future.

The young doctor had to sigh again in defeat.

"Just be careful to get better soon..." he answered back and left the room.

*Aww he must got worried yesterday*, Elga thought giggling and continued her study.

~...~

Lunch time was about to come and today was Law's turn to cook as he didn't go to work.

The boy opened the fridge to find something to cook but there were not many ingredients to use and he was out of ideas. After all cooking was never his favorite occupation.

That's why he decided to go find something inside the forest like mushrooms, herbs or some kind of animal to bring back and cook.

He put on his coat and took his bag back.

Then, he crossed the entrance door and put on his shoes outside from the house.

In the meantime, Elga saw Law going outside and preparing to leave and made up her mind to follow him as she was feeling bored.

So, she jumped from her seat and went to grab a blanket to wear as an overcoat and put on her own shoes. After that, she took her bag and rushed to keep up with the boy.

The girl went out and stood behind Law.

"Sooo, where are we going?" she questioned cheerfully.

Law turned his head to face her with an earnest expression.

"You are not going anywhere. I'm going to get food." he answered with a cold tone in his voice to show that he is deadly serious for this.

"But you don't know the forest..."

"Uhm, of course I know it... I went there many times before..."

"But it's dangerous!"

Law rolled his eyes annoyed.

"It is not and I will be careful." he responded and started walking.

Elga run after him and the boy stopped again at the sound of her steps getting closer to him. He turned his gaze at her and gave a what-do-you-want-now look.

"Uhm, I really want to walk for a while and I will be a great help to you!"

"You will be more of a great burden to me..." he replied.

Elga kept looking at him with a cute expression on her face and making puppy eyes.

*She is cute...*, he thought hiding his face with his hat so as not to show his expression.

Well, she probably needed to get some fresh air and she looked fine to walk for a while. After all he wouldn't be late and would accompany her all the time in case something happens.

"Alright, you can come..." he said defeated.

Elga's eyes brightened from joy and walked faster to catch up with him.

They both entered the forest and followed a path which could get them deeper inside it.