The bad news

GLUGLUBLUGLUBLGUBLUGLU, GLUBLU

GLUGLUBLUGLUBLGUBLUGLU, GLUBLU. BLUBLUBLUB. GLUUUBLUB BLUB GLUBLUBLUBBLU xD.

(Helloooo my beloved readers, how are you today? Chapter 34 it out! This one is longer so I hope it was worth the wait xD.)

GLUGLUBLU BLUB BLUBLU GLU BLU. BLUUUUB GLUBLUBLU!

(Don't forget to leave a comment please. I looooove reading theeem!)

GLUGLUBLU BLUGLUBLU OC

(I don't One Piece but I do own the OC!)

BLUBLUBLUUUUUB!

(Love ya aaaalll!)

xxx

(xxx)

-The author's goldfish

. BLUGLUBLUBLUB (GLU). GLUBLUB BLU!

(The human is not dead (yet). Maybe we leave her live if she gives more nom nom!)

Elga held the papers with the latest blood and histology exams in her shaking hands.

It was her first time to announce bad news in a patient and she was clearly not amused at all for this experience.

After all Cynthia, the hair salon's owner where Shachi was currently working, was not completely a stranger to her after their first meet some days ago and this fact made it even more difficult for the young doctor to cross the entrance door of the ward, the woman was kept in.

The brunette just stood there checking one more time the papers in front of her as if they would magically change their results. Of course she already knew the outcome but she just prepared her speech, picking the right words to bring it smoothly.

"Don't hold it up too much... There is no easy way."

The voice of a certain person, caught the girl's attention and she turned her head so as to face him troubled.