Her first time will be unforgettable!

To the few readers who still follow this story THANK YOU XD. New chapter is out lol! Hope you like it <3

Don't forget to leave a comm... Oh well it's pointless XD

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Kisses! xoxoxo

The girl was sitting silently in the doctor's office observing her reflection at the surface of the dark liquid, the cup in front of her contained.

She took a sip from it and sighed clearly bored as 'there wasn't something else she could do'. That was the phrase everyone would repeat from the beginning of the day.

Her eyes traveled across the room in an effort to find a thing that could catch her attention and her gaze finally fell on Law's empty office beside her.

Then, she stood from her seat and walked towards it.

There was a box full of different kinds of cookies, completely untouched, probably a gift from a said blond girl.

Elga frowned at the image of Lana's fake smile in her mind and put aside this thought so as not to worsen her mood.

After that, she searched the pile of books and discovered that most of them were about heart surgeries.

*He is really into this internship I guess...*, she thought and grabbed one to flip through it and help her time pass faster.

However, she heard heavy footsteps walking inside the room and a body fall on the couch.

She left the book back where it belonged and turned her head confused to look at the person.

Law was sitting on the soft coach letting his body rest for a moment, having his eyes closed and his neck stretched back.

He had just finished the surgery of a patient's case with a cyst on the liver that was big enough to hold back the flow of the organ's liquids towards the bowel.

"Be prepared for a surgery..." he talked without opening his tired eyes.

Elga's face took an excited expression like a child's whose parent would fulfill her inner wish.

"What's the case?" she asked getting closer to him.

"The case is a patient of yours. The male 60-year old patient with the burn of 3rd degree on his chest and shoulder." he answered in the same bored tone now looking at the girl's orbs who was standing right in front of him with a huge grin.

He spent some seconds looking at her enthusiastic expression while carving a smile on his lips too.

This will be her first surgery and he knows that she would treasure this moment forever inside her heart.

And he felt happy he would be a part of this new memory she was about to create.

"Come on... You are about to experience the really good stuff!" he continued and stood up from his seat.

"What if I want to become a pathologist?" the girl made the question mostly for herself.

Well, Law was destined to become a surgeon from his birth as his parents followed the same internship.

However, Elga felt still confused whether this one was the right choice that suited her character or not.

"You will become a surgeon." Law replied in a harsh tone, making it clear that he doesn't accept any argues on this topic.