Keep company to the lonely!

Hey there! Well I finished this chapter faster than I thought hahah! I expect to finish the next one at least until tomorrow so stay tuned!

I don't own One piece but I do own the OC.

Have fun!

"Ahhh, it's hot! It's very hot!", an infamous polar bear murmured to himself as he was carrying a disk with a hot plate full of stew on the top of it.

He was trying hard not to drop the food but simultaneously not to get burned too.

Finally, he left a sign of relief when he arrived in front of the living room's door but little did he knew that his torture was not over yet. He still had to open the wooden door while holding the disk, something pretty difficult for a rigid and clumsy bear like him.

However, Law's orders were definite about him bringing the food to the girl, for a reason he couldn't understand, and he had to fulfill them. After all this girl was nice to him and he would like to spend some more time with her.

"You can do it!" Bepo talked to himself with bravery and made an effort to open the door with his foot. It was unsuccessful though as his feet were too big and fluffy.

"I can't do it". A gloomy aura enveloped him and just stood outside of the room.

Then, suddenly, the door opened and the said girl came out.

"What are you doing?" she asked with amusement, having a puzzled expression on her face.

"H-how did you know I was here? Do you have some kind of secret abilities like Law?" the bear questioned her in shock.

"No... In fact I could hear you."

"Oh..."

"..."

"... I'm sorry!"

The girl couldn't help but giggle on his response.

"I guess it can't be helped". Then a thought crossed her mind.

"Wait, who is Raw?"

"It's Law! The boy who operated you!"

"Ohh!"

"Don't tell me you didn't know his name!"

"Why? Does he know mine?"

"That's weird... he usually remembers everything! Did you tell him your name?"

"Nope.", the girl answered with a blank face.

"Then how is he supposed to know?!" he yelled to her.

"With those secret abilities of his I guess..." Elga answered with a calm tone, having a smirk placed on her lips.

That was the time when Bepo understood that he revealed too many information about his friend and got nervous.

*I have to find a good explanation so as not to unveil Law's powers further!*

"Uhm, I mean like the time when I broke that jar of strawberry jam and tried to cover it but even though I had cleaned up the floor and threw the rubbish, Law found out everything and fooled Volff into making him believe we liked it so much that we finished it within one day.", he clarified.

"I knew it wasn't possible to eat one whole jar of jam in one day!" a voice was heard and the old man popped from inside the kitchen with a sponge now on his gloved hand.

"Alright! Maybe you should come inside now, the food will get cold!" the girl said sweat dropping and grabbing Bepo in order to save him from the elder man's fury.