Why did you leave?

Helloooo everyone! I hope you are doing fine! Here is a new update and I must admit I'm proud of this chapter as I consider it as one of the best till now and I really had fun writing it... Buuuuut I would like to read your own opinion too about it! Which one was your favorite?

Also I'm going to dedicate this specific chapter to Heavenly_child for writing a whole chapter to her lovely story Heart Stealer for me! I found it extremely cute and I would really like to repay this move that made me feel so happy! Please if you haven't read this story yet check it out! It is brilliant!!!

I'm waiting for your comments so don't forget to leave one! I really love reading them!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Also I don't own the picture, I just found it online and I give the credits to the owner.

That's all for now folks!

Have fun!

Elga could feel the wet clothes getting frozen on her skin and her fingers cold.

The girl was slowly waking up and forced herself to stand up from the snowy ground so as to prevent the formation of a frostbite.

She tried to rub the back side of her head in an effort to ease the pain.

"Ugh, someone must have hit me from behind...", she talked to herself and stood up bringing her hands closer to her mouth so as to warm them with her breath.

She looked at the sky and it was still night. She didn't how much time she was unconscious though, but that wasn't what troubled her mind now.

She had to find Bepo as soon as possible before they take him in another island.

Elga happened to sneak on a ship with this kind of people in the past and knew very well that they work night with marine headquarters abetting their crimes.

Thankfully, the sky was clear from clouds this night and the weather wasn't snowy so she could distinguish the footprints those men left on the ground.

The brunette said a small pray inside her and hoped she wouldn't find the bear dead or else she would never forgive herself for letting something like this happen.

Then, she started walking towards the direction of the footprints.

~...~

Somewhere inside the same forest, Law was wandering alone searching for either the said girl or one of his friends.

"How is it even possible for everyone to get lost like that?!" he murmured to himself from inside his teeth as he was walking for hours into the woods looking for them without any clue.

He wanted to think positive that the others had returned back home and his only concern was the girl. However, he still had this damn annoying feeling inside his gut, telling him that something was wrong for once again and the boy sighed in exhaustion.

He stopped for a moment to catch his breath and make a pause as he could feel his feet hurting from waking for so long without stopping.

He observed the scenery around him searching for a sign and tried to focus all of his senses.

Suddenly, he heard a weird noise coming from far into the distance at the dark background. It was quite hard to tell what kind of noise it was and more importantly where was the source of it so he closed his eyes to help himself focus on his hearing.