I owe her!

Helloooooo again! How are you my beloved readers?  It took me a while to update my story  because exam's period has begun  sooo I will be a lil bit busyyy! I hope you like this chapter! Let me know about your opinion or ideas! I reaallyyyy love reading comments soo pleaseee don't forget to write one xD. Kisses! xoxo

I do not own OP or Trafalgar Law

I do own the OC though

Have fun!

A 13-year-old boy found himself wandering along the frozen forest of a shallow-shaped island. He had been walking for about a day without sleeping or eating anything as his body moved mechanically from the shock after the incidents of the previous morning. His eyes still teary and red from crying and his lungs burning from the freezing cold. He didn't expect this ending. The plan was Corazon and him escaping safely from this place and set sail for new islands and adventures together.

*It is my fault... If only I hadn't given that damn letter to Vergo, Cora- san would have been alive!*

His remorse made the situation of his psychosomatic state even worse and Law fell on the ground unconscious. He just stood there laying on the snow, feeling his skin burning, both from cold and the Amber Lead syndrome, without moving or trying to make an effort and stand up again on his feet. He just felt tired of fighting to live.

Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind and snapped his eyes open.

*No! I won't give up! Cora-san gave his own life to get me ope ope no mi and cure myself! It would be a disgrace if I die like that!*, Law thought and let a groan of pain as he tried to stand up.

Then, he realized he hadn't eaten anything for a whole day and remembered the onigiris that strange girl gave him.

He took his bag and sat under a tree to eat in peace. After that, he grapped an onigiri and took a bite. Immediately, he felt a cozy warmth envelop the inside of his body as the bolus traveled from his mouth to the esophagus and then to his stomach. It was just boiled rice shaped in a triangle but it tasted like the most delicious meal he had ever eaten in his life. He would remember this moment forever.

*I wonder how she is doing. Is she still alive?*. Those were thoughts he caught himself thinking over the past 9 months.

And here she is, laying beneath him unconscious.

When realization hit him back he just knew he had to save this girl.

Law checked around him to see if someone is going to evidence what was about to happen.

When he assured himself that the place was clear he called his Room and a blue hemisphere developed including him and the girl.

"Scan", he named his next move and the girl's body got scanned revealing to Law the spots where she had broken bones.

He lifted his head to look at the tree beyond him to observe that a brunch was broken.

*She must have tried to climb this tree and fell.*

The L2 lumbar vertebrae and her anterior superior iliac spine were broken so he had to think of a way to carry her without moving her. Law only hoped the accident didn't affect the spinal cord or the girl will be in danger.

Then, he rushed to fix an improvised stretcher finding two big straight pieces of wood and connecting in the middle of them a blanket, the said girl was sweeping along with her. He then used his ope ope powers and with his 'Samples' move she was transferred on it.

Law tied a rope to the edges and covered the girl's body with his coat in order to keep her warm. The next moment, he started walking as fast and carefully as he could, towards the way back to home.

~...~

After several minutes, Law arrived back at his place.

Night had already fallen and the starry sky was illuminated by moon's bright light.

He stopped outside the house panting for breath and opened the door to enter it.

"Ahh, that must be Law!" the white talking bear came out of the kitchen wearing an apron on his waist and holding a ladle on his one hand.

"Welco... Ahhh! Is she alright?!" Bepo scream at the sight of Law trying to bring inside the still unconscious girl.

The other roommates ran towards the entryway at the sound of Bepo's shouts.

"Why are you so noisy, bear?" The elder man said but when he saw the bear trying to help Law carry a girl without her senses, his calm expression got replaced by a shocked one.

"Hmph, not another one! Law I don't believe you expect to keep her here too!" Volff warned the boy. He started to miss sometimes the old good and peaceful days as his house got too crowded the last 9 months of his life.

Law turned his face to look right into the older man's eyes.

"I owe her." That was all the boy answered but it was enough for Volff to understand that he had a serious reason to save this girl's life.

"Alright, alright... Just bring her in the living room."

Bepo and Law carried the stretcher until the couch where they placed the girl and everyone else followed them.

"She is sure a beautiful girl!" Shachi commented standing a few meters away.

Penguin agreed nodding affirmatively. They both had a light blush on their cheeks but Law disrupted their daydreaming.

"Penguin, Shachi, can you bring the sterile surgical set I keep in my room?"

"Aye aye Law!" they answered and rushed to go and get the things the young doctor asked for.

Law started thinking of the procedure and what he had studied about this case.

*I will have to use my powers more than I thought. The broken vertebra has to be fixed under strict antisepsis conditions and as for the anterior superior iliac spine , well It is a difficult spot for surgery as I will have to send away everyone else outside of the room and do it without help.*

Then, he turned his gaze to look at the female patient in front of him one last time before the surgery begins. She was a total stranger to him but yet watching her in front of him felt so familiar. It may be the fact that this scene of meeting her again someday had been reproduced on his mind before. Well, this situation wasn't what he exactly had thought but life is strange. He just wanted to talk to her and see if she remembers him as well.

*I guess I have to wait for a bit more...*, Law thought and took a syringe and a flacon with anesthetic, Shachi brought to him.

~...~

The first rays of sunshine coming from the open windows, lightened the dark room as sun was rising to the sky. Law was sleeping bushed on the armchair while Bepo rested his tired body on a chair near the sofa the girl was laying in order to keep an eye on her. The other roommates went to sleep on their beds before Law finished the surgery as he insisted that he didn't need their help anymore.

A sunbeam hit the said girl's face and she felt the warmth tickle her skin. When the sunray became dazzling the girl left a groan from annoyment and opened her eyes slowly, putting a hand up to shade her face from the blinding light.

Bepo heard her groan and his ears twitched in the sound of it, waking him up.

He approached and stood right above her head.

"Mmm Hello! How do you feel?"

"A polar bear talking? Nice, I must have hit my head..."

"Sorry..."

*No, he is real... and so weak!*

The girl just stood silent looking at the bear in front of her in shock and Bepo did the same as well.

*Where the hell am I?!*