Clumsy girl

Hey everyone! 19 Chapter is out and I finished it quicker than I thought heheh... I hope you are doing well and be happy!

Don't forget to leave your comments and let me know your opinion about my story!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

That's all for now folks!

Have fun!

The small white polar bear was sitting silent, cuddling his knees inside a wet and smelly cage.

Some bruises must have been started to create by now under his dirty fur as he got badly beaten by the thieves.

However, the thought of answering their questions about where are the other members of his family never crossed his mind even after all this pain and torture they caused in order to make him speak.

The thieves would get even more frustrated and irritated by his decision to keep silent so they provoked even more pain every time by punching and kicking him.

Little Bepo did he know that the criminals thought of a talking-bear-family as they wanted to get as much money they could as possible.

The men about 10 in number were now outside of the room they kept him and were taking a break drinking alcohol and arguing about who of them is the strongest one.

Bepo lifted his head and looked outside of the window at the starry night sobbing and trying not to make any sounds.

"Please... save me... Law, Elga, Shachi, Penguin... I want to go back home..." he said whispering and lowered again his head and closed his eyes to rest them.

~...~

"The footprints are ending here..." Law observed and the girl stopped walking too and looked back at him.

"The ground is lusher here so it is harder to create a stamp on the snow..."

"What can we do now? We are still into the forest and there is no sign of a place where a group of people can camp for the night..." the young boy noticed, examining the background.

The girl took some steps back and checked if the tree in front of her is tall enough to watch the view from there.

She nobbed her head satisfied and looked at Law.

"I'm going to climb this tree."

"You are talking nonsense... You are not going to climb anything!"

Elga frowned at him and just walked closer to it and grabbed the trunk of the tree so as to start climbing.

Law rolled his eyes annoyed for not listening to him and rushed to stop her.

"You won't do this!" he said in a sharp tone, giving her an angry look and took a hold of her hand.

"I've done this in the past... I know how to climb and the view will be better from up there!" she explained her actions.

"Yeah, and we all know how it ended up... If you fall this time you may stay paralyzed or even you will die!"

"Tzk," was all the girl replied and pushed his hand to free herself and continue what she was thinking to do.

However, Law gripped again the girl from her waist and put some force to get her down from the tree.

Elga lost her balance and fell on him with her back but the boy managed to control his balance and placed his one knee down holding her on his arms.