Dream or not?

Hellooooo!!! New chapter is out and I hope you like it! I won't bother you anymore with author's notes so let's go to the juicy part, shall we?

I don't own One Piece but I do own the own

LOVE YA ALL!!!

Elga walked with fast and big steps, heading towards the festival's exit.

Everything around her seemed to have been turned soundproofed, hearing just a light buzz but nothing that made sense.

Actually, there wasn't something that made sense in her life right now.

Her mind was completely lost at the scene she witnessed previously and just left her feet lead her body mechanically somewhere.

There wasn't any specific place she wanted to go, just anywhere except from this place.

Suddenly, she accidentally bumped someone but continued moving as she was too abstracted by her own thoughts to care.

"Elga-chan?"

She heard her name and stopped turning her head towards the source with a blank from emotions look on her face.

"Elga-chan? Are you alright? I thought you were together with Law!" a familiar polar bear questioned the girl with concern on his eyes.

The brunette glanced over him and the two confused cousins.

"I thought we were together too..." she answered and began again walking until Penguin caught her hand.

"Did something happened? Why don't you sit with us to cheer you up?"

"EEEEEElgaaaaaa-chaaaan~~~ stay with us! We will have sooo much fun!!!" Shachi suggested but the girl took her hand back and turned her back to them.

"I'm a bit tired. Have a good time. Goodnight." she replied in a serious tone and disappeared into the crowd again.

Finally, after some minutes she reached the festival's exit and crossed it without even looking back or having second thoughts.

"Are you leaving already? The best part is about to begin!" a voice said.

Elga gazed at the girl in front of her and didn't look like a face she had met before.

Dark cooper hair, chocolate skin and big round hazel eyes. She was standing alone hoping for a company to enjoy the festival while holding a bottle of beer.

"The name is Delaney, nice to meet ya! You can call me Del for short. I'm new here!" she added and lifted a hand for a handshake.

Elga wasn't really in the mood right now for acquaintances but nevertheless reached her own hand too, to act polite.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." Elga responded and walked off.

*Hmph, rude...*, the other girl thought and took a sip of the refreshing liquid.

~...~

"Lana-ya! What do you think you are doing?!", Law pushed the greedy girl away from his body and grabbed her shoulders with his hands so as to maintain the distance between them.

He immediately checked on his surroundings in case Elga was somewhere near and saw them but he couldn't detect any sign of the girl.

"Who are you searching for Law-kun? Am I not enough for you?!" the blonde asked him, taking gently one of his hands and placing it on the top of her heart.

Law took back his hand in a harsh way, something that made the girl frown with anger.

"What more does she has, anyway?! Look at ME Law!" her voice changed into a more irritated one and turned his chin so as to face her with force at the last state.