A mystery begins!

-pops head from behind a doorframe-

H-hey everyone ^^'! I'm late I knowww I knowwww~!

I'm sorry! Heat just got me hard and I couldn't concentrate to finish this chapter!

Also yes I was kind of bored to write xD.

BUT NOT ENOUGH BORED TO LEAVE YOU WITHOUT AN UPDATE.

THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Hope you like it and have fun!!!

The sun had risen and a beautiful day began with the birds chirping and the squirrels climbing the trees and...

"Hmph, you boys eat like pigs! Finish your food and go for work you good for nothing lazy heads! When I was in your age..."

"Yeah, yeah we know Volff... You woke up from 4 o'clock to go for work. Can you relax a bit?" Penguin answered, hoping the elder man will leave them eat in peace.

"Hmph, I will just warn you that I'm not going to leave you..."

"Yeah, yeah we know... You are not going to leave us stay here for free so we must earn money to be independent. Volff just let us finish our breakfast!" Shachi barked at the old man annoyed.

"Arg, fine fine... I'm getting off to finish some last details at lassie's place." he said and took off his cooking apron to walk outside the kitchen.

Suddenly, his popped again from behind the doorframe and opened his mouth to say something but Bepo this time, completed his sentence.

"Don't be late at work!" the white bear talked trying to mimic Volff's tone by thickening his voice.

The man irritated walked out of the house and he left the teenagers alone behind.

Law just placed a smirk on his lips, amused by the man's reaction, without taking his eyes off from the newspaper.

Elga was watching a bird playing in the snow from inside the window and couldn't get her eyes off of it as it looked too cute for her.

Then Bepo decided to ask the girl a question that was swirling in his mind the past few days.

"Elga-chan, have you found out something about your abilities, yet?" the bear whispered to her by leaning towards.

"Nope... Should I care? ", Elga answered getting closer to him too, confused why he kept a low voice, but nevertheless continuing his way of talking, teasingly.

"Aren't you curious about the type of your powers?" Penguin questioned her.

"No..." she replied blankly again.

"What if you can control liquids?" Bepo asked taking a sip of his hot milk.

"Then I would get myself a lot of coffee!" the girl responded holding her cup that concluded the bitter liquid and took a relaxed expression feeling its warmth on her fingers.

"What if you can control time?" it was Penguin's turn to talk and stood up to grab his back after checking the clock on the kitchen's wall.

"Then, I would go to work any time I wanted!" she replied and stood on her legs too, stretching them a bit to get her muscles in the right place and smiled at the boy.