Can I lean on you?

Hellooo! Have a beautiful week everyone!

The new chapter is out and I wish you to enjoy it and have fun.

Don't forget to leave a comment as I love reading them!

I don't own OP but I do own the extra characters.

LOVE YA ALL

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY XD

1 week before the present day...

"And here we finish our routine checkup! Everything seems normal but just in case we will run some blood exams and we will arrange an appointment to try some new exercises for your legs Mister Amancio. How does next week, same day sounds like?" Elga suggested in a sweet voice being in doctor mode.

"That's fine by me!" Carlos answered but got interrupted by the red haired girl who was accompanying him.

"Wait, Mister Carlos! This is for your health! We should find an appointment earlier than next week!, Giovanna spoke walking in front of the blonde boy. "I insist you find a new date!"

The brunette was surprised by the other girl's rude attitude but decided to keep a professional face and let things flow until this meeting was over. There haven't been that many months since she started working here and wanted nothing but trouble with her patients at the beginning of her career as a doctor, so she curved a gentle smile and closed her eyes sighing to prepare her patience.

"Miss Giovanna, I take your worry into great consideration and I would like to inform you that unfortunately there is no other available date for a new appointment. The clinic's staff will be on break due to the town's festival and so we won't work if there is not a life threatening case."

"Mister Carlos health is...!"

"Mister Carlos health is fine and he is not a life threatening case which means that he can come at the arranged date which is next week, same day. If something troubles you, you can contact with us and if there is an emergency all three doctors will be on call." Elga explained, trying with difficulty to maintain her composure.

*Elga, do it for Law! Law will be proud of you! He will say you are a good doctor!*, she thought and the smile returned to her face at the image of the said boy waiting for her at the doctors' office for a break.

"What's your name you good for nothing raccoon?!"

*raccoon...?*, the girl sweat dropped at her nickname and thought that maybe she should stop studying until late at night and sleep more.

"What? Did the cat ate your tongue now? Are you scared?"

"Uhm, no Miss Giovanna..."

*Elga try to keep your composure.*

"Then what you wanna-be doctor? I don't pay you to stand like a statue."

*Law, medicine, proud...*

"Why do you look at me with widen eyes, huh?! Are you gonna cry now?"

"Hmm, Giovanna I think we should go, it is..." the blonde moved forward with his wheelchair in an attempt to stop his caretaker from continuing this conversation, clearly embarrassed by the fuss.

"Mister Carlos I am trying to show you my affection this way! Please I can handle it. Your health is much too precious for me and our time very little!", she made a pause and took a shy, almost innocent expression and turned her full attention on the boy. "M-Mister Carlos..." she called his name like a prayer and held his hands into hers. "Uhm, you see I just hoped... I just hoped next week we could go at the winter roses' path so we would take a walk there!"