Instincts and Feelings

Hellooo! New chapter is out and I hope you like it!

I don't own One Piece or the fanart but I do own the Oc

Have fun! <3

The sun had emerged up in the sky and a sunray hit Law's face, making his eyes burn.

He woke up slowly raising a hand in front of him in order to prevent the dazzling light hurt his stormy orbs.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" a soft teasing voice spoke and the boy moved his hand to reveal the person above him.

He saw the girl smiling at him and understood that this whole time he was sleeping on her.

He quickly got up and sat beside her, rubbing his eyes to ease the muscles around the area and help them stay open.

Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind and stood up.

"What time is it?!" he asked her nervously.

"According to the sun's position, it must be around 10 in the morning." the girl answered smiling at him and standing up on her feet too.

"Pff, I'm late for work!"

He already had taken a lot of duvet days from work these past few weeks so he knew he shouldn't be absent or even late anymore.

It wasn't like the chief doctor would scold him or something as he got to know him all these months he was working there with him and saw that he is a kind and understanding man. The main problem was that the clinic was small and the only one in the area so the absenteeism of one person of the medical team meant more work for the others.

"You can skip work today for one last time! After all we are pretty far away from the house and we won't arrive in time for you to preempt and go to the clinic." she replied trying to ease his anxiety.

That was something Elga admired on him. He wanted to be fair to everyone and that was a characteristic really rare to find.

She wanted to comfort him and see this peaceful expression he had previously on his sleep but this time while he was awake.

The girl really couldn't describe these feelings that flooded her heart when she was looking at him.

When all of this started?

Maybe those feelings were there from the very beginning and just held them back because she feared he would laugh at her face and abandon her.

Νow was the time she could let them grow inside her heart.

Now she knows he really came for her after she left because he wanted her in his life and not just to end his obligation over her.

This thing made her extremely happy as she didn't have to keep this inner fear of rejection inside her soul.

How torturous was for her to remember the bitter taste of it in her mouth but not the reason this insecurity controlled even the way of her thinking. Instinct is a great power.

Elga placed one hand on Law's shoulder and he turned his head to face her at the touch.

She was looking at him with those big eyes of hers having a kind and lovable expression.

However, Law could discern something different on them. A strange warm feeling towards him that he had never seen on her before.

"What is it?" he questioned her curious about what she was thinking.