Good Morning!

What's up folks? New chapter is out and waits for you to read it! Hope you are doing well and be healthy!

Can't wait to read your comments so don't forget to write one!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

The time was pretty early in the morning and everyone was sleeping like a log. Everyone except one specific girl who felt rather energetic that day.

She was humming a tune while different kinds of smells and sounds were filling the kitchen.

"Oh the cake is ready!" she said checking it by opening the oven's door.

She quickly caught a towel and tried to take the sizzling tin outside but bare skin touched the surface and she endeavored really hard to hold back her cry from pain.

She left the tin on the table and immediately opened the faucet and poured some water on the burned area so as to prevent the creation of an edema or a bleb.

Then, she turned her head to check the pan on the cooker and the stripes of bacon were ready on the one side so she took a fork to pinch and flip them. However, the fork was recently washed and drops of water fell into the hot oil as a result the girl to be bespattered with the scalding liquid all over her hands.

For the second time this day she tried with all of her will not to start yelling and wake up everyone else inside the house.

"Elga you need to concentrate. Stop burning your hands!" she murmured scolding herself.

The bacon was ready so she took it out from the pan and placed it on a plate. After that she headed herself towards the fridge in order to get the eggs but oil from previously had fallen on the floor and she slipped out face down, spraining her ankle.

"Seriously now?" she talked alone again making an attempt to get up.

Her ankle was hurting too much but she thought that she survived worse so she stopped the drama and went for the eggs.

After some time, breakfast was ready and the drooling smells had been spreaded all over the house alerting the other roommates that it was time to wake up.

One by one appeared in front of the kitchen's entrance still feeling sleepy and rubbing their eyes except for Law who seemed like he was awake for some time.

"Good morning Elga-chaaaan~!" Shachi said taking a sit on the table.

"Good morning to you too Pachi!" she replied back smiling at him.

"It's Shachi but you can call me as you wish Elga-chaaaan~!" His eyes shaped hearts only with the idea of the girl calling after him.

"You made all of these for us?" Penguin asked clearly impressed.

"Yes! You told me yesterday that all of you took a day off from your works for me so I wanted to thank you somehow!" she explained.

"Hmph, yeah with our supplies." Volff entered the conversation, commenting her actions while grabbing his newspaper.

"Don't be so hard on her Mister Volff! She saved us from getting into all this trouble first thing in the morning!" Penguin pointed out.

"After all everything looks so delicious! I'm can't wait to taste them." Bepo indicated his thoughts drooling.

Law was the only one who stayed silent and went to pour some coffee but the girl stopped him and limped to the cupboards.

"Wait let me serve you some!" She offered but Law took his mug by himself and gave her a glare.