Whatever...

Hey there! How are you my beloved readers? I hope you are healthy and fine! Here in Greece we have a 2-weeks break from everything due to Covid-19.

"Law? What is your advice about Coronavirus?"

"Relax and keep to the rules of hygiene. Don't freak out and panic, just try to be careful on your moves and wash your hands frequently."

"That's right Law!"

"Of course I'm right... I'm the best doctor."

"Whateveeer~"

"Is this an intimation?"

"Yes, you are being too hard on my heroine"

-Law leaves the room rolling his eyes.-

Don't forget to leave a comment too so as to let me know your opinion and ideas!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

For the ones that have to stay inside their home, read the chapter and relax. It's doctor's orders after all XD.

"Hihihi! Shachi! You are such a naughty boy!" a girl's voice said somewhere far in a valley full of all the different kinds of flowers and colors.

"W-where are you my beautiful angel?"

"Here Shachi! I'm here!"

Suddenly, a blonde figure popped out of some tulips and touched the said boy's hand as a signal for him to start chasing her.

"Come on Shachi! Catch me!"

"I'm coming my beautiful angel! Wait for me!"

The girl giggled and tried to hide behind a tree. However, Shachi was faster and achieved to catch up with her. He hold her hand gently and kissed it. The girl couldn't help but giggle again and tried to cover her face in embarrassment.

"Let me see your face beautiful angel!"

"Nooo!"

"Please just one look!"

"Nooo! I'm too shy! Hihihi!"

Shachi hold her chin and tried to turn her head so as to take a better look of her features.

Then, all of a sudden, the sky went dark and stormy and the strong wind uprooted the most of the flowers on this paradise.

The slim figure in front of him grew hair on the belly and legs as well as a huge moustache on the face too. The muscles went bigger all over the body and the no longer girl hold a ladle on the one hand.

The person crossed their hands on the chest and looked angrily towards the direction of Shachi.

"Are ya going to sleep forever you slacker? Like my life wasn't hard enough already!"

Shachi left a cry full of agony and tried to cover his eyes with his hands in an effort to stop watching this disturbing view.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"Good now you are screaming too for no reason! Like we don't have enough hustle in this house!"