He is alive

Hey there my beloved readers! Yes I am still alive and after so many months of silence I am finally back with another one fresh chapter! I want to thank sincerely from the very bottom of my heart all of you who understood my situation and were patient. Though I couldn't take the exams in the end due to some stupid paperwork so I will study again for next year! But don't worry I won't make you wait for months again for the next chapter I promise XD. I hope you like the new update and I can't wait to read your comments!

T.T I missed you all so much!

Now let's continue with the story or else I will start crying again!

LOVE YA ALL!

3 months after the girl's arrival at Flevance Town.

The brunette girl decided to find shelter in the destroyed town as there weren't any other places she could think of going.

Completely alone and abandoned from the whole world, she struggled her own personal fight between sanity and lunacy, creating her inner unbreakable barriers.

Barriers that could only leave a person see through them and reach her shattered heart if by any possibility her brain happened to erase magically all of these tragic events.

She was currently sitting under the shape of a white tree that seemed not to be all burned down to roots by the holocaust that occurred not much time ago, and once the spring was near, some brave enough branches dared to pop their white flowers.

The girl observed the tree with curiosity as it was the last sign of hope for a long time in her life.

Burned but brave to hope for life, imperfect but ventures to be better and more beautiful.

It wasn't born beautiful and perfect. A seed is far from beautiful but still efforts never go to waste.

She always kept that phrase on mind when she fought for perfection.

But what gives the motive to keep trying? Does social and family acceptance do the trick or is it something more personal?

She turned her head and focused on the environment around her.

A butterfly, a bird, a leaf, a cloud, the sun. Nature seems perfect.

But then again she gazed on the destroyed houses, the dust covered streets and the scene of deadly emptiness in front of her.

No this is not perfect. It would be perfect if there were alive kids running on the streets, playing whatever game came in mind, elders drinking their coffee and laughing or going to work, young couples holding their hands and talking about future plans.

But then again why alive people want more than this to name it perfection?

"Huh, TDWL you know I am very confused! People are sure a weird kind.", the girl spoke alone and stood up from her seat.

She had many rough times surviving alone in a dead city but she found courage to continue living through different books and notes she found back at the hospital she visited from her very first day in this place.

The first months passed rather quickly, trying to search of other alive citizens but at the end she understood that she was the only one walking among decomposed corpses.

So she buried every each one of them in an effort to show the required respect on their lost bodies. At least the ones that haven't been burned completely by the fire.