An easy day

Hey people! Hope you are doing well! Sooo another one chapter is finished and we finally reached number 10! Yayyyy! I want to thank all of you who read all my 10 chapters till now and I really hope you continue following and liking my story.

Don't forget to leave a comment as I loooooveee to read them!!! Tell me about your thoughts! Is there a moment you liked very much or something you want me to change? 

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC!

That's all for now folks!

Have fun!!!

Elga was left alone inside the house.

She was feeling kind of bored without the company of the two boys and the bear and didn't have anything else to do as she just had finished cleaning the kitchen and tidying up the place around.

She decided to finally do what a patient after a surgery is supposed to do and lay stilly on the coach.

She observed the ceiling above her and thought of the things that happened those past two days.

She couldn't believe it was just the day before yesterday when she was looking at sharp stalactites for a ceiling and that she was alone without anyone to hobnob with.

Yet, she was feeling like she couldn't live another one day like that.

"Damn, that's bad." she muttered to herself when realization hit her.

However, she shouldn't get used to it as there were too many people living inside this house and the owner didn't look very positive to the idea of her staying there too.

"This is not your story Elga but somebody else's. You are just transient to their lives."

She got up as she thought that she completed her obligation as a patient and sat on the couch letting a sigh of sorrow for feeling fine already.

"Why does he has to be such a good doctor?!" the girl asked herself blaming the boy for the short abidance in this house.

Suddenly, a deafening sound interrupted her thoughts and run towards the window to see what happened.

She saw a wave of dust spread all over the place around the warehouse, the old man said was going to work, and Elga thought something bad might have happened to him.

She decided to go outside and check on him in case he was injured and rushed to reach the front door.

She opened the door and run to the direction of the position she hoped to find the adult.

There was dirt everywhere floating in the air and the girl found hard to identify the old man inside all this mess. She was unable to see clearly because of the dust so she wandered around the place calling after him in case he replies back.

Suddenly, she heard a groan coming under a huge piece of iron behind her.

She turned her face to focus on the sound and saw the old man lying on the ground with his left leg crushed.

"Mister Wolf!" she yelled in shock and approached him carefully.

The old man had fell unconscious due to the lack of oxygen and the pain he was feeling because of his broken leg.

Elga, analyzing the situation knew that the first thing she should do was to remove the piece of iron upon his leg without provoking any further damage.

However, she didn't spend a lot of time to think of a safe way to pull it for both of them and rushed to grab it and put all of her power to lift it as it was quite heavy.

She managed to shunt the piece of iron aside and free Volff's leg.

"Good. Now I just need to take him inside the house and examine his injury." she said and got hold of the old man, grasping his shoulders, and brought him upon her back in order to carry him.

The girl was pretty strong for her age as she had to survive alone in the wild and protect herself from the fiercely animals, so carrying an old man wasn't as hard as it would be for a normal teenager.

After some time, they reached the house and Elga entered the old man's room so as to place him on his bed.

She removed the torn jean fabric to free the area where the broken bone was on his leg and surveyed it.

It was a closed linear fracture without skin damage so she could fix it with a plaster cast.

"Time to find the materials to create one! Maybe Law keeps them in his room!" she talked to herself and walked towards the boy's quarters.

She stopped outside of the closed door and thought if it was alright to enter.

"Well, I hope he doesn't get mad at me! It's for Mister Wolf's sake after all." she murmured to herself and got into the room.

Elga first took a look upon his desk but she could only see a mess with papers, notes and books all over it.

"Someone is not tidy here..." she commented.

After that, she thought to check on the bookcase but for once again see couldn't find anything that would help her.

The girl stopped for a while and observed the place around her. The wardrobe caught her attention and decided to open it.

At first she could only see clothes but when she lifted her head to look at the shelves above her, she discerned a big, white, plastic bag.

She tried to jump but it was too high so she took a chair and climbed on it.

Finally, she managed to reach it and when she opened it a smile was placed on her lips.

There were everything she would need to nurse the elder man back to health so she got a set of plain bandages, compression socks and a package of plaster bandages.

"These will do for now I guess." she said and run towards the kitchen to bring warm water.

~...~

After some time, the whole procedure was over and the man was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

Elga picked up the rubbish and the tub with the water she used to wet the plaster bandages and exited the bedroom in order to leave Volff rest.

She left a sigh of exhaustion and thought it would be nice to go and relax on the couch too. Her back was killing her all this time for a reason and placed her hand on it in an effort to ease the pain.

Suddenly, she felt her sweatshirt wet from a liquid and tried to think of the reason how something like this could happen. She insensibly looked at her hand and it was painted red from blood.

*The stiches!*, she thought, struggling to keep her calm and rushed to the bathroom to examine the injury.

She raised her sweatshirt so as to reveal it and turned her body to reflect it on the mirror behind her.

Some of the stiches had opened and the wound was bleeding badly.

"You still haven't recovered from the surgery and I won't gonna sew you up back if the stiches open."

She remember Law's warning and frowned.

"Damn it... I guess I have to do it myself..."

Elga searched inside the shelves under the mirror for a needle, a thread and a match to light fire.

Finally, she found them on the last one and took the needle and placed it on the fire in order to sterilize it.

Then, she turned again to watch her moves over the mirror and bit a piece of fabric so as not to break her teeth because of the pain.

The needle got into her skin and she couldn't help but leave a cry. That, continued over and over again until she finished sewing up herself.

The bleeding had stopped and she fell on her knees feeling raddled from all of this suffering.

"Well, that was an easy day..." she talked to herself laughing for the irony.

The combination of the blood lose and the tiredness made her sleepy and the girl laid down of the floor giving over to Morpheus call.