The mysterious boy

Hey yo my beloved readers! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I WISH YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR YOU AND YOUR BELOVED ONES!

New chapter is out! I hope you like it and don't forget to leave a comment as I loved reading them :3

I don't own OP but I do own the OC and the extra characters! Also I don't own the image!

LOVE YA ALL HAVE FUN!

Elga was preparing the medical treatment of Cynthia's case, inside the doctors' office while Law was just chilling on his chair in front of his desk, reading a pharmacology book with an empty cup of coffee oh his hand.

He checked on the time and it was only 9 in the morning which means he could drink another one cup to help him boost his energy and wake up. Besides last night he couldn't get any precious sleep and once he relaxed a bit from the previous talk with Elga the same morning on the woods' path, he thought he deserved a treat.

"I am going to order a coffee from Penguin-ya's shop, would you like something too?" he asked at the girl standing at the other side of the room while taking a hold of his den den mushi.

Elga though never answered and the boy thought she might hadn't heard his question.

"Elga-ya?" he tried to call her name in order to catch her attention but the girl continued preparing the treatment deep on her own little world.

*I already live quite some months on this island so I probably have seen him or maybe even talked to him... I wonder how he looks like! He mustn't be much older than me so I guess he is still a teenager. But I haven't seen someone with white spots on his skin, around at this town... Is it just a coincidence? I don't believe so, no! The initials TDWL... This case is not common!*, Elga's discussion with her mind was interrupted by a soft tap on her shoulder.

The girl turned around confused to come face to face with a certain young doctor who had sculptured a teasing smirk on his lips.

Elga jumped a bit from surprise and took some steps back so as to set some personal space between her and the raven-haired.

Though this reaction made Law drop his previous smirk into a thin line as he didn't like it.

Was she feeling uncomfortable at his close presence?

"Uhm, I asked you if you wanted some coffee too because I am going to order a cup for me but you didn't answer." he explained his actions and the girl nobbed her head in realization.

"Ahh, right! No I am fine. Thanks tho." she replied and went to head back for work when Law lifted a hand to cup her cheek.

Elga moved back trying to avoid the physical touch something that made the boy frown in displeasure.

"I would prefer not... I don't like others touching me.", she explained and turned her gaze on the ground.

"From when? I don't remember you having such an issue before." Law noted his observation and narrowed his eyes in thought.

"Uhm, from always I guess?"

The reply only made his bells ring louder proving for once again his suspicions about Elga having some of her memories back.

"You seem a bit off lately. Are you sure everything is alright?", he questioned her like giving her one more chance to let him help in whatever troubles her mind.

"You talk about me acting strange, Law-kun when you are also one of the kind! When did you start behaving so affectionately? You get irritated by physical contact, yet you try to touch my face." she replied raising an eyebrow.