Deja vu!

Hello my beloved readers! New week with a new chapter! It finally has some fluff moments between Law and Elga and I must admit it felt like centuries since I wrote a slightly romantic scene for those two xD. Though I am very afraid I got Law ooc so comments are more than welcome XD.

I don't own OP but I do own the OC.

I also don't own the picture!

Have fun!

Everyone was currently gathered around the living room's fireplace, drown deep in their own thoughts after Law's explanation about the officer's conversation or better, interrogation about his suspicions for Elga.

"I'm gonna give tha pal 'f mine, Larry, a good piece of my ol mind.", Volff broke the silence exhaling heavily under his thick grey moustache. His face all red probably from an increase of his blood pressure and definitely not from the fire's heat. His eyes widened and awoke like a true wolf's, ready to devour anyone who thought of harming his cubs. "Lassie wouldn't do somethin' cruel as tha. I mean look at her.", he added pointing at her figure.

She was sitting like a scolded child at the coach's corner with her head buried between her knees and her glassy gaze from tears, focused on the flames' mesmerizing dance above the burned woods.

The two cousins were still looking at the wanted poster while leaning against each other on the couch of the other room's side, against Elga's position, trying to figure out if the picturing girl was indeed their beloved friend or the news were false.

"Well, the hair look the same.", Shachi observed.

"But check here! This one doesn't seem the same height. She looks shorter than Elga-chan.", Penguin answered.

"Maybe the victim was just very taller!"

"Whose side are you with now?!" the black haired boy barked slapping his cousin at the back of his head.

"Uhm, I have to point one important think though..." the red haired said and everyone turned their attention at the said boy. " Whether this girl is Elga-can or someone else... she is sure a hottie!"

"Jeez Shachi!" Bepo exclaimed and made a cringed expression.

Law who was sitting on the armchair near Elga's spot, just face palmed for his friend's stupidity as he truly enjoyed the older's company but the boy could be a real bird-brained(a.n. lol Hawks vibes for a moment) on situations like this.

"Hmph, ah boys this age. Yar al' thinkin' of one thing.", Volff snorted and threw two more pieces of wood inside the fireplace to rekindle the fire.

The brunette stood up from her seat and walked towards the window that was located a bit further from the place the others were sitting so as to gain some time of peace and silence.

She wasn't still sure if whatever she saw that night was true or just a realistic dream. She still remembers her own little adventure when these shining fireflies guided her at that small cottage inside the very depths of the frozen forest. Her heart felt as cold as the environment temperature but that sweet old lady's words and kindness melted away the pain and discomfort.

*The truth you search for is near but you have to decide between peace and fear.

Choose wisely because consequences may destroy your self-defenses.

Wrong will be right when the darkness comes in light.

Keep that phrase dearly in mind if you want the memories to come in sight.