Burned Calories

Hello everyone!!!!! I must say I had a good time writing this chapter Hahah. I still don't know though if I got Law out of character a lil bit so let me know if you think about that! It will help me a lot for the future!

What do you think will happen when two doctors and teenagers of the opposite gender decide to cook together? Hehehe let's find out in this chapter!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A WUBA LUBA DAB DAB COMMENT! I LOVE READING THEM!

I don't own One Piece or Trafalgar Law but I do own the OC!

HAVE FUUUUN!

Law and Elga were cooking without talking inside the kitchen.

The boy was cutting the rabbit meat in pieces while the girl was peeling some vegetables.

However, the brunette felt uncomfortable with the silence as she knew the boy was still troubled about something and it wasn't difficult to guess what was about.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone about your ability." she said holding a knife and started chopping the vegetables.

Law turn his head to look at her when she talked to him.

"I'm not concerned about it.", he replied and that was the truth. He was never worried about her revealing his secret but he just didn't want to answer more questions as he was still feeling uneasy with this topic.

He was indeed preoccupied, though, for something else and Law was surprised she understood it without even knowing him that well.

"Where did you live before I found you?" he asked.

"Why do you care?"

"Well, when you leave I can't bother my mind with thoughts like you will get eaten by a wild animal out there or you will get yourself killed…" he responded thinking of the incident previously the same day.

"Then don't bother it.", Elga answered harshly.

"Tsk…" Law clicked his tongue and couldn't help but roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Can you stop acting childish for a moment?" he continues.

"Can you stop talking?"

"Don't tell me what to do!" he barked back.

Elga didn't say anything and put some potatoes in a pot to boil them.

"Do you even have a family?" the boy decided to continue asking as he was still curious about the girl's life.

Elga froze in his question as she didn't know or better she couldn't know the answer. With amnesia she couldn't even remember this one simple question and the fact that maybe two parents out there were waiting for her, troubled her mind and made her feel anxious.

The girl just wanted to end this conversation and just gave the answer, Law wanted to hear.

"Yes, I have a family."