Set fire on my brain!

Hello my beloved readers! Have an awesome week everyone and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I am looking forward to read your reactions so don't forget to leave a comment!

I don't own OP but I do own the oc and extra characters!

I don't own the picture.

Have fun!

Elga had her eyes wide open but her body seemed confined to the wet ground. There was a frowsty smell of mold and moisture that hit her senses and she couldn't distinguish anything around her from the pitch black background.

A soft lullaby played somewhere far away, a song memorized from her early childhood and probably the only stable memory after her accident that the girl's mind never gave up.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep

The shining figure of a grown young woman appeared right in front of her eyes with long chestnut colored hair, covering her torso until her slim waist and a mesmerizing long dress in deep forest green color, clothed her body. The woman held a baby in her hands and dancing around a room that looked like a bedroom, continued singing those lyrics like a sleeping spell to the newborn.

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

A small child run towards her figure and grabbed with its tiny hands her skirt for dear life, giggling in excitement. The little girl stepped on her tip toes in an effort to take a better look of the baby that was sleeping peacefully inside the woman's embrace.

The elder kneeled down and handed carefully the sweet pure creature to the girl and the child accepted it into her small hands like a blessing, smiling happily.

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

"Mother, you have such a beautiful voice!" the child spoke and the woman caressed softly her hair that had the same color as hers.

"Oh Val, my sweet Valerie! Your own voice is the most beautiful song to my ears, my lovely child."

"But mother... the people..."

"The people should mind their own business, it is silly to expect from someone to be perfect." She affectionately answered and hugged the small thin girl until she could feel her little bones against her hands.

"Then... mother, will you always love me?" the child asked in a heartbreaking voice, similar almost to a whisper that came right out of the depths of her soul.

"I and your father will always love you!"

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through

The female figure started singing again in a hypnotically beautiful voice like her ancestor was a siren that used to lure poor sailors with her skills and not a simple human being, coming from a small North Blue's city.

"Sing with me Valerie!"

No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

The small child sang too in a clumsy voice, completely out of key but still with an excited smile curved on her cherry colored lips.

Elga woke up from a sharp pain on her butt as she had fell from her bed during her sleep.