Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!

Helloooooo! Wassup my beloved readers? New chapter is out and I really hope you like it!

I need to note that the next updates might be a bit late as I have some new ideas in mind.

Don't forget to leave a comment as I reallyyyy loved reading them!

I don't One Piece but I do own the OC and the plot!

Have fun with a lot kisses!

xoxoxo

It was already morning and the sun was shining, behind the cloudy sky.

The girl had woken up some minutes ago but refused to get up from bed as she found it too comfortable to leave her spot.

Elga was hugging her pillow that smelled a very familiar and pleasant smell.

With every breath she tightened the embrace and hid her body under the soft blankets like a cat who searched warmth to continue her nap.

However, she knew it had been pretty late and she had to force herself out of the mattress or else she would get scolded by Volff.

She left a silent hum while stretching her body and opened her eyes to look at the room around her.

Suddenly, realization hit her and the eyelids widened in shock as she wasn't in her own room.

*Ahh, yeah... I dropped unconscious yesterday and Law must have carried me to his quarters...*, she thought and stood up making a small jump.

She tidied the sheets and pillows and folded the blankets, putting them aside on the bed's edge.

Also she opened the window to refresh the air and walked towards the exit of the room.

~...~

After visiting the bathroom, the girl decided to head for the kitchen and take her morning coffee so as to wake up her brain.

From the minute she opened her eyes a strong headache accompanied her moves and placed a finger on her temple so as to massage in an effort to ease the pain.

Elga walked to the cupboard to take a painkiller and Law who was sitting on the chair, reading the daily newspaper while enjoying his coffee, saw the movement.

"How do you feel today?", he asked taking a sip from his mug while keeping his eyes focused on the text in front of him.

"Like Zunesha stepped on my head.", she blankly answered and poured some of the bitter liquid in a cup, sitting on the seat in front of him.

The boy raised an eyebrow amused by the girl's description of her pain and lowered his newspaper so as to examine her face better.

"It must be because of your fruit's power."

"Ahh, don't remind me that!", she exclaimed and left her body melt on the chair.

"You must practice so as to get used to this ability.", he explained.

"I don't understand why people eat those fruits... They have more disadvantages that benefits."

"Well, they can save your life sometimes.", he replied remembering the moment Corazon made him eat the Ope Ope no mi even though he wasn't ready for this ability.

Yet he came to get used to it and learned to avail of it in order to save himself from death.

"It will be difficult in the beginning but then you will get along with your powers. It just needs time, patience and a lot of practice.", Law added in a matter-of-fact tone.