The White Town of death

Hellooooo!!! Yeah I know I am pretty late on this update hehe ^^' But the chapter is out and we have the first part of Elga's memories about Flevance! What is the girl's connection with the White town? Let's find out!

I need to put a TW for sensitive content. If you are sensitive on hard images with dead bodies and blood or depressing content please don't continue further! I warned you!

Hope you are doing well and I want to thank all of you for the amazing feedback even though I don't deserve your kindness as an author T-T.

I love you so much!

Enjoy!

A brunette little girl was wandering inside a snowy forest somewhere in North Blue. She didn't know how many days she had to eat properly. She didn't even know how many days she had to drink normal water and not pieces of snow to quench her thirst.

But she kept in mind only one thing.

*I have to go there. I have to go to the town where everyone is happy and kind. Remember all the things mother told you. There were festivals and candies and other kids everywhere to play in the streets." she thought but suddenly her body betrayed her and fell on the ground feeling weak.

"I-I have to go there! I have a family! A grandmother, an aunt, cousins. They will want me there!" she whispered so as to encourage herself and step again on her feet.

She dragged her torso a few more meters away and could finally see the end of the forest's path that lead at this beautiful town of her mother's stories.

She suddenly forgot her exhaustion and began running to close the distance as soon as possible. To arrive to the town where everyone is happy.

10 steps

To the town where she still has a family.

6 steps

To the town where she doesn't need talents so as to be accepted.

4 steps

To the town where she can live a happy life and forget the past.

2 steps

The girl's eyes immediately filled with hot tears that fell down her cold cheeks at her heart shaped face.

The town of her dreams didn't exist anymore as it was all burned down to ashes and dust.

There were even a few lightened fire sources here and there indicating that something horrible had currently happened on this town.

We had to eliminate the contagious disease with fire. It was the only way.

This phrase will hunt her mind for the rest of her life.

So the people of this town suffered the same fate.

Having nothing more to lose, the girl crossed the endangered zone and directed herself towards the town's central square.

"Second alley, left of the big hospital." she murmured trying to remember the directions her passed mother gave her one night time at her stories.

She followed her memory and started running again while scanning the area around her either for someone who was still alive or for the white house with the big tree on the front garden, where the rest of her family lived. Or at least used to live...

The brunette almost would fall face down on the flaming ground if she hadn't put her hands for protection.

She firstly examined her bloodied hands as they were hurting like hell from the scratches and then she turned her gaze to the object on which she stumbled her feet.