Hearing

Wassup my beloved readers?! I hope you are doing well! Chapter 25 is out and I can't wait to read your thoughts about it!

PLEASE DON'T FORGEEEET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

Give me a sign you still read this story and let me know your opinion xD.

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC and the extra characters.

Also I don't own the picture, I just found it online!

That's all for now folks!

Hope you enjoy it and have fun!

Kisses!

Elga rushed to leave the ward and head herself towards the doctors' office where she could get an antipyretic pill for the small girl.

However, in her way to cross the door she bumped into something hard and fell on the ground groaning in pain.

"What was that..." she murmured lifting her head to find the burden she crashed into, previously.

"Mademoiselle! Are you alright?" a very muscular man asked offering his hand to help her stand up on her feet again.

The girl's eyes widened in shock when she saw the face of the man in front of her.

*Ahh, he is that dude who was chasing after Shachi and Penguin at Bepo's rescue... I hope he doesn't remember me...*, she thought sweatdropping in anxiety.

"I-I'm fine don't worry..." she replied getting up on her own and lowering her head in order not to be recognized by the said man.

She tried to leave as quickly as she could but he grabbed her wrist and brought her back to him again.

"You look familiar... I saw you with those two thugs, right?"

*Oh Nooo, he remembered meee!!!*, the girl screamed inside her mind but kept her calm, trying not to freak out.

"Don't worry mademoiselle, I will save you from them... That's what a true gentleman would do..." he continued his talking, leaving Elga speechless.

"Did those punks hurt you like my mommy? Is that why you are in a hospital?"

"Uhm, I'm fine and I'm actually working here so try not to make a ruckus because it is my first day!" the girl answered whispering the last sentence, emphasizing it.

The last thing she wanted now was a huge man making noise about a misunderstanding.

"Shhh, I know you try to hide the truth. Maybe you are afraid of something or... someone!", he replied bringing his index finger in front of her mouth in order to stop her from saying more nonsense.

"But..."

"Shhhhh...."

"But, I'm fi...."

"Shhhhhhhhh...."

The man wouldn't just allow the girl explain the situation or even let her go from his restraint and she understood she was in trouble for once again.

However, Law who was watching the whole scene silently from behind, drinking his coffee, remained vigilant in case the strange man from Bepo's rescue incident, meant to hurt the girl.

He had remembered him from the moment he entered the clinic so he was alert in case the man recognized their faces.

"Please, let me go, I've got work to do..." Elga said trying to set herself free, clearly pissed off now.