The abyss in me (Part 5)

Hellooooo! Yes I am back hahah! Long time no see!  I recovered from covid (yeah some weeks ago) and I caught up with my studies! Though I need to inform you that due to the fact that I began studying again for those dam... beautiful exams! Gorgeous exams for dentist school  for December I will update every second Monday! That will keep going only until December when I will be more relaxed and I hope I don't have paperwork problems like last year xD. ALSO TOMORROW I AM TAKING THE DEGREE AND FINISHED AS THE TOP STUDENT IN MY YEAR. Yeah it was a shock I didn't expect that xD Law would be proud of me :'D. 

Wait... So that means I can work as a nurse at Law's side? LAWWWWW~~~ 

Anywayyy!  I don't own OP but I do own the extra characters and the oc

I don't own the picture!

LOVE ALL HAVE FUN!

After the death of my mother and sister everything changed in my life. People began acting differently around me as if the last string of hope had been cut with the funeral of my gifted sister that rainy day. Hope I wouldn't come to be their future ruler.

The servants of the royal palace gave up showing even that minimum amount of respect they used to while working under the Queen's presence and my father avoided to look at my face clearly devastated from his great lose.

Well I can't say I didn't understand and sympathize with him as the burden fell upon his shoulders, being exactly at the center of this critical situation. The whole country had been divided by the people who supported me as the future heir of the throne thinking I can change this strict system and bring equality and peace between north and south and the ones who seem to be loyal to the traditional beliefs.

My aunt's political power increased for sure acting as my father's right hand in an effort to help him control the situation and prevent the possibility of a civil war. Or at least that was what everyone thought of being her real purpose.

I had a different opinion for myself as I never trusted this woman for some time now and so I decided to share my thoughts with my father in order to cooperate with him and join forces. Who knows maybe he will occasionally come to see me from a different point of view and one day we can have a better relationship of father and daughter. He is the only one left behind for me after all and also my last hope.

I found myself standing right in front of King Leonard's office door, asking for permission to meet him from his loyal guard and Captain of Edelweiss knights, Sir Casper. The enormous man whose hands looked more like huge branches than human limps, gave me a strict look raising his one eyebrow.

"I-I am here to request a meeting with my father... I-I mean his majesty!" I said trying to hide my trembling voice behind a brave mask.

"And would the reason be your Excellency? You know his majesty is a quite busy person."

"I-I know that! I wouldn't bother him for something trivial how could I? Follow my orders and ask him for a permission!" I replied thinking I surely looked like a scaredy cat in front of a lion and the man just smirked amused.

"Of course your excellency I will let him know right away, please wait a minute." he responded and entered my father's office leaving me outside.

Minutes felt like hours thinking of the possible rejection. To be honest I didn't expect to hear a different answer from a negative one as I thought how could he agree to meet me and talk with me if he despises to even look at my face? I was so sure that he blamed me for his wife's and child's deaths that made me feel shameful even though I had my doubts about the incident that caused this tragedy.