Smell

Hey everyone! How have you been doing? Chapter 22 is finally out!

Don't forget to leave your comments  as I really love reading them XD.

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

That's all for now folks!

Have fun!!!

"This will be the final detail!" Shachi said hanging the last lantern on a tree's branch.

They decided to throw the party outdoors, inside the forest not so far away from the house, so as to stay awake as late as they wish without worrying they will get scolded by Volff for not letting him sleep.

"Peg, is everything ready from supplies?"

"Yeah! We've got food and drinks for the whole night! I also finished placing the woods to set the fire when the others arrive." the older cousin answered, sweeping away the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

"Good! The sun will set in about half an hour so the others won't miss the sunset too."

The position they picked to celebrate their reunion, is a beautiful one in front of a lake with huge mountains rising on the background like a scenery from a fairy tale.

Both of them went to sit on a stump in order to get some rest while waiting for Law, Bepo and Elga.

~...~

Back at the small wooden cabin, Law was helping Bepo get ready for the big party.

He prepared his sweater, rolling it up until the collar and stretched it a bit to fit the bear's head with ease.

"Now I want you to lift your one hand a bit, can you do that?" he kindly asked his friend as being his doctor, knew that Bepo was still in pain from his wounds.

The bear nobbed in agreement and moved his hand, putting it inside the sweater's sleeve and Law brought the fabric up to his shoulder.

He did the same to the other hand and finally fixed the garment to his torso dressing him up.

"Does it feel comfortable?" he questioned him again looking at the bear's face to check any sign of pain or uneasiness.

"No, everything's fine! Thank you, Law!" he answered smiling at him.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Come in.", the boy replied and Elga opened it and entered inside.

She was wearing a pair of jeans she owned and an old sweatshirt, Law lent her when she first came in the house. It was all muddy and frayed from the previous adventure but unfortunately she didn't carry anything else to wear with her.

The boy looked at her and then what she was wearing.

Then, he stood up and walked towards his wardrobe opening it and picking another sweatshirt from inside. This time was a plain black one and in the ending there were blue ocean waves drawn on it.

Law, gave it to the girl and she looked at it puzzled.

"You won't keep wearing this." he explained his actions emphasizing the last word by giving a glare to the old sweatshirt.

"Ohh, heheh, I guess I got it dirty... I will wash it and return it back to you..." realization now hit her and laughed sheepishly from awkwardness.

"Is it ok though? I mean I already borrowed clothing from you..." she continued.

"Wear it. It is not like you will keep it forever." he responded grabbing his backbag and putting inside Bepo's medicine, a pack of bandages, some antitetanic, antihistaminic and antidote shots in case of emergency, thinking of every feasible scenario that could happen.