Killed before her murder!

Helloooo! How are you everyone? New chapter 29 is out and I hope you like it!

Don't forget to leave a comment!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

I also don't own the pic!

LOVE YA ALL

HAVE FUN!

The two young doctors sat on their office in order to sign the paperwork and prepare themselves for the visit in their patient's wards.

They were late this day because of Hannah's Palmincton case as Dr. Hakaru assigned the procedure of necrotomy to them.

He thought it would be a useful experience for the girl to see from so close the inside of a human body in real life, before she has the chance to participate in a surgery, and after all there were not much to do in a suicide situation.

"I will undertake Mister Arthur's and Miss Agatha's case. You can continue the small girl's treatment." Law spoke and separated the papers with information he needed about the patients he chose.

"Wait... I will take just a flu and you will take an exocrine pancreatic insufficiency?!" Elga replied feeling deprived.

"You are still in your first week here... I don't want to give you more responsibilities." he explained with a blank face.

The girl just rolled her eyes in annoyment and headed towards the door grabbing aggressively her own papers.

When she was about to exit the room, she almost bumped into a familiar blond female.

"Oh my, be careful darling! I don't want you to get my new dress all dirty! Fufufu." Lana commented, giggling at the brunette's face.

Elga opened her mouth to say something but the other girl didn't let her say a single word and pushed her over waving at Law.

"Lawwww-kun! I thought you must be tired and brought you something to eat! All made by my hands!" she said cheerfully and placed a basket full of bakery products on his desk.

The said boy just sighed exhausted as she was the last person he wanted to see right now and took two steps away from her, securing his personal space.

"You should leave, I've got work to do..." he replied in a serious tone, trying not to give her leeway for chitchat.

"I learned about poor Miss Hannah's suicide! I heard she suffered from depression, though she was always so joyful every time she entered the shop to buy sweets and bread! I would never thought she would do something like that on herself! But who am I to judge her, right? And Mister Palmincton looked awful! He loved his wife so much! After all he would have been nothing without her! Miss Hannah's father was the one who gave him the seat at the bank and the woman, I heard, was very rich! Now he is going to inherit all of her fortune!" she started telling all the gossip she knew at the boy.

"Did you say he is going to inherit everything?" Elga asked, noting this detail on her mind.

Lana turned her gaze towards the other girl and for a moment thought it twice if she should give her attention or not.

"Yes, sweetheart! Does your ears have a problem with hearing?" she answered harshly, trying to insult her.

Elga shrugged off her words and glanced at Law.

This moment the boy knew pretty well what she was thinking and rolled his eyes in reply, wishing she won't do something stupid.

"Is this Miss Hannah's file? Her photo looks awful! Look at her hair, all messy and dully and her face is so pail! I never saw her like that before!" Lana commented taking a hold of the photo in her hands.