Revelations

Aaaaaand that's the second chapter for today! I really hope you like this one!

DON'T FORGET COMMENTSSSS. I love reading them so let me know your opinion about the story!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC

LOVE YA ALL!

Law and Elga were wandering for some time inside the forest.

It was quit hard to find something edible in a place with no germination as the ground was frozen with snow and ice.

Also most of the animals were still into hibernation as frosty days hadn't finished yet. Not that the weather stops being cold in a winter island but there are colder seasons and other a bit more warmer.

However, the girl seemed to be accustomed to the idea of living inside a forest and knew how to move.

"Wait! I can see footprints!" she said and fell on her knees to observe the paw prints better.

Law stopped and watched the girl as she was touching and smelling the ground.

"Oi don't bring it so close to your face it's dirty..." he commented.

"Shhh..." she just said to him and focused her hearing as she thought she heard a roar coming from their right side.

"I think I can hear something... It is getting closer!"

"I can't hear anything." Law answered trying to focus on his senses too.

Suddenly, a huge white rabbit with sharp claws, big teeth and red evil eyes, jumped out of some bushes and went for them.

Both of the teenagers dodged the attack by taking some steps behind and took fighting poses.

Law jumped in the air and tried to kick the fierce creature but it grabbed his leg and sent him flying towards a tree.

"Arg..." he groaned in pain while he tried to stand up on his legs.

"Be careful! Winter rabbits are good fighters!" Elga shouted at him.

"Well, thank you for informing me on time..." he answered ironically.

The girl hopped in the air to reach the rabbit's height as it was much taller than her and took a hold of his one hand. Then, she put some force and succeeded to bring down the white creature which hit the ground and left a yell from pain.

Elga turned to Law smiling and looked at him.

"And this is how we knock out a wild winter rabbit!" she said boasting.

However, Law's expression changed into a fearful one as he saw the white monster lifting his hand to hit Elga with his keen claws.

He could see that the girl had no idea of what is going on behind her back while the deadly attack was coming for her.

The fear of her dying right in front of his eyes overwhelmed his heart but he put it aside and decided to act fast.

"Room.", he called for his ability and a blue hemisphere was created including all of them inside it. Then, he grabbed a piece of wood he found near him.

"Shambles!" he named his move and found himself upon the beast and hit it on his head with great strength.

The rabbit fell on the ground completely defeated this time and Law landed nearby it.