A place to own!

Heyyyyyy minnaaaaaa!!! I know I'm unforgivable XD please show mercyyyy to my poor soul XD. I missed you all as always!

Do you still love me out there? :P

Let me read your beautiful comments! Don't forget to leave one please!!!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

HAVE FUUUNN~~~

"Ahh, Elga-chan, you had such an adventurous day!" Bepo commented after hearing the said girl's description about the day's happenings.

They were all gathered around the kitchen's table, tasting the delicious dinner, the polar bear had cooked previously before the others arrive back home.

"Hmph, you played the detective well today lassie!" Volff entered the conversation taking a big bite from his fried fish.

Law lowered his book at the sound of the old man's words and gave him a glare so as to stop encouraging Elga.

The elder widened his eyes in realization and sweat dropped at the boy's look.

"I-I mean you should stop acting foolish and don't do something like that again!" he continued in an effort to correct his mistake.

The brunette rolled her eyes and continued eating her food.

She glanced at Law remembering their moment from previously and her cheeks took a dark red color.

She had to lower her head so as to hide her blush from the others.

*How am I supposed to face him again?! Stupid Law!*, she thought and decided to shallow this inner fear with her bolus.

"Alright lassie. From the time you had such a difficult day I guess you would like to get some goodnight sleep earlier today!" the elder man spoke catching her attention.

Everyone stopped eating and looked at the said girl like they were waiting for her reaction to what would have been revealed next.

"Uhm, I was thinking of studying a bit as I don't feel so sle..." she began to explain sweat dropping by the others' strange behavior but Volff gave her a glare.

"You are sleepy..." he replied, giving her no space for disagreements with a serious tone in his voice.

"Uhm... ok I feel sleepy I guess..." she answered back repeating his words while starting to feel frightened by the situation.

On the other side Bepo had placed a huge grin on his lips, feeling clearly impatient.

"As you already know there is not so much space in this small house for another one person to live cozy. So I was working those past few weeks into creating a place where you could continue living here with us as a gift for saving me at the warehouse accident.", he said taking a break before revealing the big news he was so proud about. "I'm very happy to announce that your place is ready and you can move your things there to rest."

Elga took a surprised expression in her face and jumped from her seat embracing the older man into a huge hug.

She was waiting this moment to arrive for such a long time.

She could have now a place to feel accepted and a room to live only for her.

A forever home that the girl could hide from this world's madness and live with those people who called friends and family and got her back at difficult times.

Her eyes traveled across their cheerful faces, thanking them silently with her gaze. She stopped and locked her dark brown orbs with a said boy's stormy ones. Elga was feeling something more than just gratitude when it came to her interaction with this specific person.