Put you in your place!

Ayooo! From now on the updates will set on Mondays! So be tuned every Monday for freshly written chapters for the story Give and Take!

This chapter was a bit boring for me lol haha! Not the best I ever written but we have a cute moment with Law in the end and we learn a few things about a new character!

I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment as I love reading them!

I don't own OP but I do own the oc and the extra characters.

Also I don't own the picture!

LOVE YA ALL!

The only female nurse of the Island's small clinic walked through the main corridor, with the sound of her heels stepping on the floor filling the silence.

Suddenly, she stopped right outside of Room 4 while holding a pack of papers with the latest blood exams of the said patient waiting on this ward.

She knocked gently the door, letting the people inside this room know about her presence and opened it making her way inside.

"Well, Mister... Carlos Eduardo Amancio de Sa I have your latest blood exams.", she said checking the name at the top of the first page so as to be sure she didn't mess up the papers and gained a nod of reassurance from the said boy sitting on a wheelchair right in front of her.

There was also another female presence on the place. A quite beautiful and young woman on her 20s with long healthy hair on a dark red color of fire and a pair of innocent looking crystal blue eyes. She didn't seem to be much older than the boy she accompanied and one thing the expert eye of nurse Dulcinea was that the girl was head over heels for young Carlos.

Her gaze never left his figure to be sure every minute he was comfortable and safe.

"I don't think I saw you before young lady! Are you going to stay at Pleasure Town with us? It will be a nice view to see such a beautiful lady walking down the streets of our small humble town!", the nosy nurse couldn't help herself from asking more information about the new appearance but just took an embarrassed smile for reaction.

"Oh my! You sure are a shy one! You are so adorable!"

"Uhm, yes I am new here! My name is Giovanna and I was hired by Amancio de Sa family so as I take care of Master Carlos and provide anything he asks!", the girl explained and the boy squished lightly her hand in a gesture of thankfulness for her services.

Dulcinea didn't miss the movement and a smirk took place on her lips.

"Huhu is that right? So you work as his personal nurse?"

"Uhm, I wouldn't put it like that... I didn't have the chance to receive medical education so I don't know much. But my lo.... Uhm interest for Master Carlos brings on the surface my best self!", she explained looking sideways while the young boy was still holding her hand.

Dulcinea fought hard to hide her inner yell of excitement at the scene in front of her but decided to put her professionalism above all and get to the topic for the best of all.

"Well I can give you some lessons together with my nephew who also works on this hospital so you can come to me any time!", she suggested and Giovanna just replied with a kind smile that made the whole room shine from her mesmerizing beauty.

"T-That would be wonderful miss nurse!", the red haired responded bowing her head.

"The doctor will be here to inform you about the results in a few minutes so please be patient and wait for a little more."