Romance!

Hey there my beloved readers! New week with a new chapter! I observed recently that I placed too many red haired characters in the story xD. Oh well I love red heads haha. This fact will be, though, very important for the next chapters!

I don't own OP but I do own the extra characters.

I also don't own the picture!

Have fun <3

*If the mysterious boy, Elga-chan searches for is truly you, Trafalgar, I really need to learn more about your past!*, Blake made a mental note and stopped right in front of Penguin's work place.

Once he opened the little coffee shop's door a bell rang letting know Penguin that someone entered the place.

"I am coming in a minute!" the other boy shouted from inside the kitchen at the back of the shop and the red haired took a seat right in front of the counter.

Immediately, the other boy made his appearance and a puzzled expression took place on his features once he saw the said customer.

"Blake! To what do we owe the honor of your visit to our ol humble shop? From what I know you don't really like coffee."

"Ahh, I would like a tea if it's easy."

"Everything is easy! Early grey is good for you or do you prefer breakfast tea? We have other origins too but those two are the most favored for morning hours!"

"Early grey will do! Thank you!" he answered and silence fell between them while the other boy was preparing his drink.

Blake really didn't know what would be the best way to approach the subject and open a conversation without getting caught but his idea was a sure way for Elga's heart and he couldn't lose to Law.

Yes, Blake seemed to have a little crush on the brunette from day one and their relationship with the young doctor were never good.

Well, Elga only needed a person to feel safe around him as this mysterious boy couldn't be something serious for her from the fact that they never met. Maybe she just wanted to hang from someone because it was her only connection with her past and in that case it didn't need to be specific person right? He could do the work too!

So he had to learn more things about Law's past so as to fit with his backstory better.

"Uhm, Peg you know I wanted to ask you a few things."

"Go ahead." the other boy replied without turning to face him, still preparing his drink.

"You see we are in bad terms with Law and I feel like it really affects me at my job." he continued and now he had Penguin's full attention with a freshly made hot cup of tea in front of him.

"Well, Law is hard to go easy on most people but don't worry about that he is a softy inside."

"I really wonder why though! I mean, I want to try and understand him better so I can justify some of his actions, you know?"

"He sure had a difficult past and wants the best on his job. It was on his family. You know both doctors, running their own hospital, so Law is only natural to be so good at medicine! And he wants the best for his patients and maybe his attitude is a bit more aggressive when it comes to their care. So don't be too serious towards him." he explained.

"Ahh, so Law is from another Island?"

"Yeah his hometown though got burned by Government's forces and his family, both parents and sister, got killed back then so he is alone on this world. Well now he has us so I hope we fill this gap!" he said with a smile at the last phrase.