The storm's thunder!

Hey yoooo!!! How are youuuu minnaaa!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HUSBANDOOO TRAFALGAR LAW!!! AYEEEE!!! I'm so happy today! I can see pics and fanarts everywhere today xD This day is amazing! I hope you enjoy it too with this very special chapter!

I got late on the update buuuut I wanted to publish the new chapter this specific day for a reason! Hehehe

I really hope you like it too and I'm waiting for your COMMENTS PLEASEEEEE!

I really want to see your reaction xD.

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

LOVE YA ALLLLL!!!

Elga was laying on the freezing snow, watching her reflection on the woman's axe, getting closer to her face.

She could see her life passing like a movie, or at least the parts she could remember, on the weapon's surface.

The loneliness, the times she had to protect herself against wild animals or humans, the hate she received from the other people. The girl was exhausted of dealing with characters like Lucinda that only cared for their own benefit.

That's why she wouldn't let her win this fight at any cost!

Elga brought her two hands in front of her face and locked the axe between her palms, immobilizing it.

She could see some blood running down her hand but the woman was stronger than the girl thought.

Suddenly, she saw a blue sphere spreading around their spot, enveloping them.

"Shambles..." a voice was heard and the woman found herself falling down on the ground confused as she didn't understand what had just happened while in her position a familiar black-haired teenager stood.

Law placed his hand around Elga's neck for support and looked at her with a worried gaze.

"H-how did you know I'm here?" the girl asked him puzzled.

"We were searching for evidence with the police officer when Bepo called me through a den den mushi to ask when you were about to arrive home. You had left quite a long time ago from work so we came on the woods to look for you. I thought you might wanted to find the buried object that killed Hannah." he explained in a bored tone for having to describe the obvious.

"Did you believe me?"

"I never said I didn't believe you. I just wanted to prevent the possibility of you getting into trouble again but I guess this is impossible." he replied rolling his eyes.

*H-he was just worried about me!*, the girl thought and felt her cheeks turning red.

She placed a big smile on her lips and looked at the boy with a cheerful expression on her face.

She couldn't help but give him a hug and the boy, being used to her touch by now, just stood there with a smirk, feeling grateful for the girl's well-being.

"Aww such a touchy moment! But don't get your hopes up kids! You are dead!" Lucinda spoke from behind getting up on her feet and held again the axe.

"Lucinda, put the weapon down and lift your hands in the air. You are under arrest for the accusation of a murder." a man with a moustache yelled pointing the said woman with a gun.

Lucinda just laughed hysterically as a response and turned her face to look at the police officer with a look full of madness.

"You've got some nerves there, old man."