This has to stop now!

Yo! Chapter 43 is out and I think a very interesting part of this story is about to start. We actually reached the beginning of the main part and I can't wait to see your reactions on the next chapters that are about to come till summer. Hope you are all doing well!

Let's get it started, shall we?

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC and extra characters

I also don't own any of the images.

LOVE YA

*Huff*

*Huff*

*I won't make it in time... I won't get out of here in time...*

A girl was running inside the woods in a wild state with torn clothes, bruises and cuts all over her torso. Too naïve for her own good as there were stamps of her blood all over the snowy ground, painting it red wherever she headed.

However, she couldn't think of such details now. She didn't have time for this as her survival instincts and adrenaline kicked in.

Suddenly, she stopped and hid behind a thick bush so as to check the area and catch her breath.

She revealed only her face slowly and looked around her leaving a relieved sigh when she saw there was no one there.

The morning sunlight hit her features accenting her beautiful chestnut hair and green eyes. Even though she was badly beaten it would be a lie to say she didn't look gorgeous with those eyes sparkling for life.

"Shushushu.... Did you really think you would escape so easily? I would never let a nice piece like you, my dear, leave... Just blood tastes better after exercise you know mmm? Shushushu!" a voice said above her and the young girl lifted her head with an expression of pure fear to look at the source.

"Nooooo!" she screamed out of her lungs.

Sadly, that sparkle didn't last any longer.

~...~

Elga was sitting on the metallic surgery table with a blank face and her gaze focused on infinity.

Her thoughts, though didn't seem to be reflected by her plain expression as she was still too confused on the situation.

*Maybe I really need to stop those feelings about Law from growing... This is all wrong. Even if it was indeed a misunderstanding the incident with Lana, he never acted honest and serious towards me. Always hiding behind this playful attitude of his and never admitting his true thoughts about me... I really got bored of this game.*, she thought and sighed annoyed.

She got up from her seat with a small jump and wandered inside the operation room. Her feet leaded her towards the surgery tools beside the sink that have been cleaned and were ready for sterilization.

She took a hold of a specific scalper and observed it closely. His scalper. This tool in a combination with his brilliant mind, gave him the power to make miracles happen inside this small room.

Yes, Elga never stopped admiring the skills and brains of this boy and maybe that's a big reason why she lo...

No!

This has to stop now!

Her eyes darkened and placed the cold object back on its previous position leaving a groan escape her lips.

A knock was heard and Dulcinea entered the place, catching the girl's attention.

"Elga-chan, we have a case. A teenage girl who was missing for one week was found dead on the forest so Dr. Hashimoto needs you and Law-kun do the necrotomy and check out the crime scene along with the police officer." She explained the reason she interrupted her.