Words of regret!

Hey there folks! New chapter is out and we sure got some drama time on this one! What is Elga going through? Will her relationship with Law change forever?

Don't forget to leave a comment!

I don't own OP or the image but I do own the OC.

Love ya all! Have fun!

The sun had already set and the sky got painted in a dark blue color when Elga stopped outside of the entrance door of the small cabin.

She sure took the longer route to head back home as she had many things to think about after the blast of the latest new memory.

*If his initials are written on the books of this specific library it means he lives as well in this town! Come to think of it... both of his parents were doctors so he must have followed this career too...*, she thought while pushing slightly the door and entering the house.

She automatically hanged her coat and placed her shoes nearby the wall and wore her slippers.

*The same career huh? He could be as well a doctor or even a pharmacist or a nurse... The pharmacist of the town I remember was a 70 year old man so it can't be the case and as for the nurses, we only have Dulcinea and Blake who visited quite often her aunt as I heard in the past but then again he doesn't seem like the type of person who likes reading books so much...*, she continued lost on her own little world when she walked inside the kitchen passing by a pissed Law who was standing near the window with a cup of tea in his hands.

*So that means...*, Elga poured some tea as well on a cup and took a sip of it before the final realization.

*That means his didn't follow his parents' job! Oh my God he must have been so traumatized by his past that didn't want to follow a career in medicine!*

"Where were you again? I don't recall accepting the duty of a babysitter." Law spoke and the girl jumped a bit from surprise.

"Then don't be one!" she turned to face him and replied with a fake kind smile before she went to exit the room.

"Seriously Elga-ya where were you? Can't you act as a responsible person and at least inform the others? Bepo-ya nearly got sick of worry for you."

"But then again isn't Bepo the one who confronts me now about my absence. Moreover it was your fault for leaving me do the necrotomy alone!"

"You mean it took you 7 hours to do a necrotomy? Was it that difficult? I thought you wanted more responsibilities!"

"No I fell asleep..." she said back with a blank face.

"You... fell asleep." Law replied as this answer was the last excuse of the girl's absence he had thought about. "Are you not feeling good? You were out all night yesterday so you may have caught a cold."

He began walking towards Elga but when he was about to approach her the girl moved a few steps back putting a distance between them.

"I want to examine you. Let me hear your lungs." Law explained the reason he came closer but only received a glare from the said girl.

"Stop doing that... I am sick of it..." she replied in a low voice.

"Do what?" Law repeated mostly to test if he heard correctly, being quite puzzled from her state.

"That you care about me. One moment you look approachable and you give me false hopes and the other..." Law could detect hurt and pain in her voice something that made his heart beat a little faster from nervousness.