Antibiotics and Probiotics

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!! Chapter 41 is out and I hope you like it!

Blanket check

Coffee check

Laptop check

Let's goo!!!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC and the extra characters

Don't forget to leave a comment!

LOVE YA!

The sound of birds chirping loudly near her ear, made Elga open her eyes and try with difficulty to focus on her surroundings with a semi-sleeping mind.

The morning breeze hit the girl's face, something that made her wake up for good and she had to bring her dark red scarf a bit upper her neck so as to cover the bare skin.

Wait, scarf?

Remembering the last night's events she placed a frown on her red face from cold and sighed irritated.

"I guess that old lady was a dream after all or else how should I explain the fact that I'm in the same position I sat yesterday?", she thought loudly and stood up from her seat.

"But then again... How can I explain this.", she added and took a hold of the red fabric around her neck.

There were more important issues to think of though and so she decided to stop combing through this confusing situation and lifted her head to look at the sky.

"It must be around 8 in the morning.", she calculated quickly the time according to the sun's position, something she used to do often when she lived alone in the wild.

Oh Elga never believed, she would actually end up thinking that living outside would be much easier than sharing a house with other people.

Unfortunately, the brunette should return back at the wooden cabin the past few months called home and had to face Volff and the other boys so as to explain her all-night missing to them. And referring to all of the boys that meant she had to face him also and this was the last thing she wanted to do now.

She hardly had any time for herself to think in peace of her next moves since as soon as she recovered from the shock, she just dozed off.

"I don't want to go back yet... Maybe I will pass by the clinic to help Cynthia with the paperwork for the treatment.", she said to herself and began walking towards the town's path so as to gain some more time of thinking.

~...~

Law pedaled his bike in a fast pace in order to arrive as quickly he could as possible at the town.

Once he reached the center of it he suddenly stopped in front of the local hair salon, raising dust around him.

He knocked a few times the shop's door waiting not so patiently for an answer.

He left a groan from annoyance and began walking away when he heard a bell ringing behind him, informing him the door had opened.

"Law-kun? What brings you here so early on a Sunday morning?", the red haired owner questioned him half awake, leaving a yawn escape her lips.

"I'm searching for Elga-ya, she mentioned that you would pass by the clinic in order to sign up for the cancer treatment so I thought maybe you had an appointment.", he explained in a rush.

"Well, I planned to go but later as we hadn't decide a specific hour to meet. Is there a problem?", she asked curious observing his state.

It wasn't common at all for Law to be so out of his character. He was always so collected and relaxed on the way he talked and his body language but now she could just discern a mess both at his appearance and his mind.