Revelation

Dick's POV

Dick flipped back to avoid getting his butt kicked by Kaldur and embarrass himself in front of Percy. The female was sitting just outside the sparing-circle, munching on a blue cookie. Where had she gotten one without him noticing? Dick didn't know.

"Nice one, Boy Wonder!" She called out and Dick smirked a little.

The Training Room was quite peaceful today of all days since Wally was not around yet and most of the Team was elsewhere in the Cave. The only ones present were him, Kaldur, Percy the cookie muncher, and two supervisors from the League- Zatara and Captain Marvel.

Robin launched himself forward again and tried to swing a punch at Aqualad, but the Atlantean dogged. Shoot, the practice ended. It's a tie. Dick straightened up and stretched. Percy glanced up at him through her dark shades and gave him a thumbs up. Like Dick, she was dressed in casual daily outfits since there were no immediate missions from Batman anywhere in the near future...yet.

Percy dust herself off and stood up just as the door to their left opened and in walked Conner, Megan, and Wolf. You have to be a total idiot who doesn't understand social cues to not know that there is something secretive going on with the two young teens. The corner of Dick's lips twisted upwards as he saw the looks exchanged between the couple. Then his gaze shifted to Percy beside him and the smile disappeared. He still had to find the right time to confess to her about his feelings, but what if she didn't like him back romantically? Dick could overcome the entire Coult of the Cobras, but when it comes to Percy and his feelings for her, he is powerless.

"You know they are a couple, right?" Percy asked with a smirk, Dick smiled nervously.

"I believe I knew it before they do," Kaldur said proudly.

A door to their right opened and Wally came in with Artemis by his side. They two seem to be frustrated, hinting that they had just finished an argument. Like an old married couple already, Dick thought with glee.

"Do we tell them?" He asked his fellow show-watchers.

"It's not our place," Kaldur said and Dick's shoulder slumped. Buz-kill. Percy patted him on the back.

"Don't worry," She said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "There will be a time..." Leave it to Percy to cheer him up each time, she's a natural at this.

Meanwhile, Wally and Artemis were completely oblivious to the entire conversation they just had. "So wait," Wally said, studying Zatara and Captain Marvel. "If Zatara is our 'babysitter' of the week, then why is he here? And why is he eating my snacks?" He glared at Captain Marvel, who was chewing shamelessly away at a chocolate bar.

"Because you need to stop eating so much and get on a diet," Artemis snorted and Wally's face was completely red.

"Nice job, Tidal," Artemis said, fist-bumping Percy.

"Shut up!"

'Recognized, Batman 02'

Bruce's expression was dark as usual when he walked in.

"Computer, national news," he said gruffly. A holographic screen popped up in the middle of the room and the image of Cat Grant began to speak.

"...The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve." the reporter said as the screen changed, showing a massive plant stretching out its vines and attacking everything around it. "And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight." The camera changed again, Dick saw one of the Green Lanterns using the energy from his ring to cut off one of the vines on the mutated plant. Behind him, Hawkman was hacking away at another.