First Date

Dick's POV

"Do me a favor, Grayson, and wipe that stupid grin off your face, please. It's starting to creep me out and somehow made me feel uncomfortably...single." Wally shivered. "That last part doesn't make sense."

Dick only grinned wider, his cheeks burned from the overstretching. "Sorry, West, but no can't do." He sighed, a dreamy look in his eyes.

Wally almost choked on his pineapple juice, he leaned forward, pressing his face to the screen, giving Dick a very clear look of his enlarged nose.

"Good lord, lean away Wally. I do not need to see that on a beautiful Saturday morning." Dick said, shielding his eyes from his phone.

Kid Flash leaned away, thinking hard. "Hm, something is off about you, Grayson," He decided, a hand on his chin. "You're glowing..."

Dick leaned back in his chair and dramatically smoothed his dark messy hair back. "Oh yeah, what gave it away?"

"You are way too cheery, even for a Saturday...Wait," Wally's eyes went wide. "Wait. Wait, wait, wait." He glanced at Dick slowly, eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

"No...."

"Yes..."

"Dude! Finally!" Wally shouted, springing up. "You finally did it?!"

Dick laughed. "Yep, the best and the scariest decision I've made in my life." A blush crept onto his handsome face as he recalled his love's soft lips on his.

"Took you guys long enough," Wally said, now smiling as wide as him. "How did it go? Did you guys ki-"

"Yep."

"Dude, let me finish! No need to get hast! Geez, you know, not all of us have a girlfriend."

Dick stopped smiling. Oh, gosh, he forgot. How can he be so stupid?

"What?" Wally asked, confused at the sudden change in his buddy's mood. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot to ask Percy to be my girlfriend!"

"..."

"Hahahahaha!" Dick's face got red.

"West!"

"Sorry, sorry," Wally wiped a tear from his eyes. "But seriously?! After kissing the girl and confess your heart out to her, you forgot that question out of everything?"

"I didn't mean to," Dick defended weakly. "And I'm going to ask her today, we only did just kiss last night."

Wally laughed some more. Dick groaned, then an idea came to mind, and a wicked grin can be seen on his lips.

"Even if I didn't ask her, we are technically together," He said. "And for the record, I still had a girl kiss me willingly, so HA! I believe I just found my girl before you do."

Wally looked ready to burst. "Hey, we didn't have a contest on this!" He argued. "For the record, I don't even have a love interest!"

"You're fault," Dick said, smirking. "Also, what about Artemis? The way you two argue on missions just...sparks something. Anyway, good luck. I have a girl to ask out, bye!"

"Hey, Grayson, wait! Don't you dare-" Dick shut off his phone with a click, cutting off the angry speedster. He chuckled. Serve him right for laughing at him.

A knock was heard from his door and a moment later a head poked in. Dick's face immediately lit up and a light blush crept to his face. "Hey, Princess."

Percy smiled and walked in. "Hey, heard you laughing," She plopped down on his bed like that's the most casual thing to do. "Were you mocking Wally again?"