About Your OCs

Hi people,

It's me, your author. A few things I wanna say about the last update: 'Would You...'

A lot of you have left comments or sent me messages about your characters, I appreciated your enthusiasm, I have gotten WAYYY more characters than I needed, for a certain gender (don't hate on me, I'm a female too), and there are other problems too. I guess the reason for that is because I wasn't very clear on the instruction, so I'm so sorry about it.

So here are some of the things I've noticed with all of your requests:

All best friends with Percy (some with Dick, but mostly Percy). I get that Percy is your favorite character, and everyone wants to be BEST FRIENDS with her, but I can't write that, there is just the fifth wall there you can't cross (and I don't care if that didn't make sense, it just won't work.) So I came up with an idea to choose fairly-- random chooser on Google. Cause that's fair, my English teacher used it all the time just to get us to answer questions.

So here are the names:

Alicia Walney

Lia Nelders

Andelin (Andy) Nelson

Isadora Dixon

Camila Aguirre (ironically, my English name in real life is Camilla.)

Reni Phoenix (I know you are neutral but I'm still gonna put you up here since you are still a friend)

Emily Willow (Sorry girl, I didn't really plan on putting in Jason or Tim just yet. Your character was great, but something just won't fit.)

Salem Blake (I'm sorry girl, i almost left you out!)

And to make sure I do this fair and square, I took a picture of the result.

So congratulations girl! Your character has been chosen to be the best female friend of Percy (And we all know who the guy friend is)

So congratulations girl! Your character has been chosen to be the best female friend of Percy (And we all know who the guy friend is). Andy Nelson, may you stay true to our precious girl Percy till the end of time.

If you are not chosen, please don't discourage, you are still a friend that shows up in the story.

On to the next issue.

No male OCs? Really? I really hate to say this, cause I plan on staying single until I've met the one for me. But...I need a male in my life! (in the story, I'm joking, don't take me seriously)

If you would like to submit a male OC, please contact me on my MESSAGE BOARD. It is okay if you already have a female character that is friends with Percy. (REMEMBER: Not everyone gets to be best friends with Dick.)

I can't have demigod (half-blood) OCs, sorry. I really wish I could put more demigod stuff in, but we are not there yet. And as much as I would love to put in more mythology stuff, it would be strayed from the book's topic: 'My life outside the Mythical World'. Some of you did a really good job of coming up with a backstory of your own OCs, how they are the secret descendants of the gods, but I can't put those in. This is a story about things outside the whole gods' stuff, I may include from time to time, things in the mythical world but it wouldn't be long.

Rival in love, anyone? It really is a pain in the butt to have someone in between you and your crush. (been there, done that. And man, did it not feel good) But I felt like it would make the book more interesting to have a chapter or two that talks about this sort of stuff. So you had a sudden change of hearts about your character being a rival, do tell me and message me.

For next week (update chapter week), is it okay for y'all creators if I put out a chapter just for the OC descriptions? Just so that every reader can see what you have created and understand everything that has been going on?

That's about every problem that I can come up with now. Now that my job is done here, I guess I'll see you all in the next chapter then.

Stay Safe Everyone~

I Purple You~