Infiltrator

Dick's POV

"So what do you know about our new teammate?" Percy whisper-asked. Dick smiled at her, a look that said 'I had inside info you are just dying to know' on his face as he put an elbow on the female's shoulder.

"Want to know?" He asked with a smirk. Percy gave him the baby-seal eyes.

"Just tell me already!" She pouted. "Please?"

Dick eyed Percy's cherry-red lips and tried hard to fight down the urge to kiss her right there and then. He cleared his throat and forced himself to turn away. "Fine," He grumbled.

Percy grinned triumphantly. "No one can resist the charms of the sea-weed brain, not even agent A..." she thought about it for a moment. "For the most part anyway."

More like I can't resist you being so close to me yet I can't do anything to tell you what I feel about you. Dick thought. He pulled out his holographic computer and started typing.

"Our new teammate's name is Artemis, Artemis Crook." Percy shook her head.

"Wait, what? Artemis?" She snickered. "What is her code name?"

"Er uh, Artemis."

"Weapon of choice?"

"Bow and Arrow." Percy laughed so hard, tears came to her eyes.

"Oh, the goddess Artemis is gonna love this! I can't wait to meet her!"

"And uh, Percy?" Dick asked with uncertainty in his voice. "She is the daughter of Sportsmaster. It might not be wise for you to-"

Percy got the idea of his point. She gave him a reassuring smile. "Dick, don't you remember what Agent A told us a long, long time ago? Don't judge a book by its cover. Who knows? She might be a good person."

"Yeah, but still! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Percy swatted Dick on the head.

"Ow, what?"

"Richard John Grayson, you listen to me!" Dick gulped. She's mad, really mad. "Don't judge people by their family, because they can be nothing like their kin!"

Percy exhaled and her voice turned quiet. "Dick, look at me. I'm a daughter of Poseidon, a god, and not just any god, one of the original brothers whose father is the titan Kronos. That makes me his granddaughter. I'm the granddaughter of a titan who was willing to eat his kids because they are more intelligent than him." Dick looked down in shame. Percy put a hand on his cheek, she smiled kindly at him. "If Artemis is by any means evil, then I would be a hundred times worse."

...

Percy's POV

Percy waited anxiously for their new teammate to appear at the ends of the Zeta-tube. She loves the idea of having another female on the team because let's be honest, Megan doesn't make the best cookies and her personality is a little too cheery for her.

'Access granted, Artemis B08'

A girl dressed in forest-green hunting clothes stepped out into the light. She had straight long blonde hair and her face is covered by a forest-green mask. In her hand were a matching green bow and about a dozen arrows on her back. A very typical look for an archer. Percy wondered what would happen if this archer meets up with the twin archer immortals.

"Team, this is your new teammate, Artemis. Artemis, this is the Team." Green Arrow said. Artemis rubbed her forearm uncomfortably.

"Hey..." Percy grinned, she speeds forward with her arms spread wide.