Greek Mythology. Percy's heritage

Dick's POV

Dick paced back and forth in front of the limo, waiting anxiously for Percy to appear from the other side of the hill. Why had she come to 'Delphi Strawberry Service' he would never know. But she did say that she is going to explain everything when they meet up. he glanced at his adopted father and see that he too, was anxious.

"Where the hell is she?" Dick exclaimed, clearly frustrated. Just as he said that a girl with raven-black hair and sea-green eyes appeared at the top of the hill.

Percy had arrived.

"Percy!" he yelled and ran up the hill to meet her. He engulfs her in a tight hug causing her to stumble back a few steps in surprise.

"Dick! I'm so glad to see you!" She hugged him back and rested her head in his neck. Dick felt like he could finally breathe again. All the tension that had been building up to this moment finally came down.

Then he realized something and pulled away from Percy by an arm's length.

"Where the hell were you?! I was worried sick! Do you know how long we had been searching for you? Are you okay? Who was that bastard that kidnapped you? I swear I'm gonna k-"

"Dick, that's enough, we will discuss this back at the Manor," Bruce said, coming up the hill to join them. He smiled at Percy and hugged her too.

"I'm glad that you are safe." Percy smiled, but then Bruce turned a serious face and started scloding Percy just like what Dick had done seconds ago.

"You are in so much trouble young lady! Where have you been? Who is it that kidnapped you? Why didn't you call us for help?" At this point, Percy was hiding behind Dick to escape Bruce's wrath, her expression said 'Please-don't-kill-me'.

Percy waited for Bruce to calm down before coming out from behind Dick and walked up to the now calmed Billionaire and spoken in a soft voice "Look, I know you probably have a lot of questions right now but please can we just get back to the manor first? I will tell you everything there, I promise."

He nodded and headed back down the hill. Dick grabbed Percy hand and hold it tightly in his. He didn't want to let Percy go again. This time he is determined to keep the girl he loves safe. They made their way down the hill to the car and Dick noticed that Percy was limping half the way, her face was pale and she almost entirely leaned on him.

"Birdy, are you all right?" Dick leaned in and asked softly, looking and checking over Percy's entire figure. He noticed for the first time that his Birdy is covered in scratches and bruises. That made him angry.

"Please don't ask right now, Dickie. I promise I will tell you everything when we get back to the manor." He nodded but slipped his arm around Percy's waist to support her weight. He breathed in her ocean scent and felt his heart began to race and his face heated up considerably. He wishes with all of his heart that Percy could know how much he loved her.

"So Percy, what's wrong? Can you please tell us now?" They are currently sitting in the dining room, all waiting for Percy to tell her story.

Percy's POV

The moment that Percy had been dreading has finally come. She really hoped that after she had told her story, they wouldn't see her as a freak or a monster. Esepecially Dick.

Percy took a deep breath and prepared to speak. Her hands are shaking and ADHD is not helping it.

"What I'm about to tell you is important and hard to believe. I swear I'm not making this up." The two males looked at each other before nodding slowly.

"So, what do you guys know about Greek Mythology?" Percy asked, careful to examen their facial expression.

Dick blink, slightly surprised. "You mean like Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and stuff?" Thunder boomed outside. Percy looked uneasy.

"Yes, but please don't say their names, especially not in my presence." The demigoddess sighed and proceed to tell them her story but made sure to left out her 'almost dying' part. She didn't want them to stop her from going to Camp Half-blood or even going on quests to save the world.

After she had told them her story Percy refused to meet their eyes. She really didn't want them to think she is a freak, a monster.

Then she felt someone wrapping their arms around her. Dick. Percy relaxed immediately. Thank gods, he understood. She looked up to see him smiling down at her, she returned it, feeling freer and at ease than every before. Bruce also made his way towards the sea-green eyed girl and wrapped his large arms around both Percy and Dick in group-hug.

He smiled,"I'm glad that you told us and I'm happy that you are safe."

"Does this mean that you will allow me to go to Camp Half-blood and train there?" Bruce hesitaed but nodded in agreement.

"If it means that you will get training and also protection, then yes."

Dick wanted to say something but was interrupted by Alfred, who cleared his throat and said,"Excuse me for my interruption, but I believe it is time for all of you to retire to bed. Especially you, Miss Persephone." No one argues, who in their right mind would go against Alfred? Even Bruce is afraid of him.

"You will come back and visit us, right Birdy?" Dick asked when they reached their rooms. Percy's room was direct across Dick's.

"Of course Dickie. And I will only be at Camp Half-blood for the summer, the rest of the time I will be at Gotham. I'm a vigilante, after all, I can't let you and dad had all the fun." Percy laughed. Dick smiled and pulled Percy in for a hug. Percy tried hard not to blush. It's no secret that she is in love with her best friend. She just hoped that he realized it.

"I'm glad, it wouldn't be the same without you."